Or is it just me... Idk I think I've hit a point where I just really dislike everything about it.
childintime2017 childintime2017 18-21, F 6 Answers May 11 in Community

you're just watching the wrong ****, there's something out there for everyone.

Best Answer

Not if they're all ugly.

Best Answer

I'm sure I've covered a huge chunk of **** already but maybe your right. Idk it just seems kind of forced now. Like no one is sexually attractive now. Theyre just holes to fill. Boring.

Best Answer

I basically OD'd on the stuff and find it extremely boring now. I'd almost rather watch Keeping Up With the Kardashians than any ***** at this point.

Best Answer

Yeah I think I went too far with it like I watched all that weird stuff and now for ****, weird means gross and I'm just so over it.

Best Answer

I don't know about you, but I'm glad I'm not into it anymore. I was starting to creep myself out by indulging in it so much.

Best Answer

It is creepy huh? Hahaha I guess maybe in the future I might get into it again to be completely honest but for now, I'm good.

Best Answer

I only watch gay (male) **** and almost all the dudes shown are frigging ugly. So I'm in the same boat.

Best Answer

Aw man. I used to love watching gay ****. But now its just like watching the food channel. You know what, I enjoy watching the food channel than ****.

Best Answer

LOL. I would have to agree. I think someone needs to show them that their version of "Sexy" is NOT sexy.

Best Answer

I don't think that's it for me though. Hot or not, I just can't seem to find it enjoyable anymore. I feel like I've gone through every category. Even the funny one and nothing. Just blah.

Best Answer

Yes but it still gets my blood boiling hot, only everything around that heated area is ice cold

Best Answer

I just can't get off to anything anymore. I think I'm into physical contact too much. **** just makes it seem frigid and fake.

Best Answer

For most of people they seek a mental stimulation and for others its a chance to escape the world of disappointment and rejection or their fare of what ever is holding them back. **** is fake everything about it is aimed at a certain group who are fascinated ,interested, in ore, and mostly wishful. Thanks for asking this question and have a nice day

Best Answer

Do you watch it that much?!!! :D

Best Answer

Not any more lol

Best Answer

at your highest average of watching, how many time a week did you watch it? LOL I think you are the 2nd person I've heard said this out 20,000 who claimed opposite lmao. Maybe having sex while watching it will bring the spark back into your relationship with ****.

Best Answer

Lol you want details??? Hahaha um well I think at my highest, it might of been at least twice a day daily. I've tried watching **** while having sex. I pay too much attention to my partner when I have sex so the world disappears.

Best Answer

lol what about making your own **** to watch lol. But another way is prop a LCD above you bed, facing toward the bed, be restrained and receive oral for hours straight... yeah you know what?! Just forget the ****! Just get the oral lmao

Best Answer

Forget the ****! Yes see that exactly what I'm saying. Its useless and for teenagers.

Best Answer

I've always wanted to give oral for 24 hours straight with only three breaks: breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I love sex and everything else, but just the idea of seeing her face of not being certain if she can do the remaining hours - but realizes in anxiety that she is forced because of being restrained - entertains me like crazy. However, I try the women always forces me to stop when she released for lunch. What can I do to persuade her to finish?

Best Answer

Beats me buddy lol. Taking away someone free will like that isn't really my thing but good luck!

Best Answer

lmao you too

Best Answer