you're just watching the wrong ****, there's something out there for everyone.

Best Answer

Not if they're all ugly.

Best Answer

I'm sure I've covered a huge chunk of **** already but maybe your right. Idk it just seems kind of forced now. Like no one is sexually attractive now. Theyre just holes to fill. Boring.

Best Answer

I basically OD'd on the stuff and find it extremely boring now. I'd almost rather watch Keeping Up With the Kardashians than any ***** at this point.

Best Answer

Yeah I think I went too far with it like I watched all that weird stuff and now for ****, weird means gross and I'm just so over it.

Best Answer

I don't know about you, but I'm glad I'm not into it anymore. I was starting to creep myself out by indulging in it so much.

Best Answer

It is creepy huh? Hahaha I guess maybe in the future I might get into it again to be completely honest but for now, I'm good.

Best Answer

I only watch gay (male) **** and almost all the dudes shown are frigging ugly. So I'm in the same boat.

Best Answer

Aw man. I used to love watching gay ****. But now its just like watching the food channel. You know what, I enjoy watching the food channel than ****.

Best Answer

LOL. I would have to agree. I think someone needs to show them that their version of "Sexy" is NOT sexy.

Best Answer

I don't think that's it for me though. Hot or not, I just can't seem to find it enjoyable anymore. I feel like I've gone through every category. Even the funny one and nothing. Just blah.

Best Answer

Yes but it still gets my blood boiling hot, only everything around that heated area is ice cold

Best Answer

I just can't get off to anything anymore. I think I'm into physical contact too much. **** just makes it seem frigid and fake.

Best Answer

For most of people they seek a mental stimulation and for others its a chance to escape the world of disappointment and rejection or their fare of what ever is holding them back. **** is fake everything about it is aimed at a certain group who are fascinated ,interested, in ore, and mostly wishful. Thanks for asking this question and have a nice day

Best Answer