Joeywalker Joeywalker 22-25 15 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Loneliness

Sometimes it's the only way. Sometimes you just have to leave...

Best Answer

Exactly where I'm coming from, just feels like I need to walk away and find myself before I can do anything proper with my life

Best Answer

Everyone knows when they HAVE to walk away....

Best Answer

Only if you have the responsibility of kids. Otherwise it's a great thing to do.

Best Answer

I dont know if it is right...but Im just about ready to do it!

Best Answer

sounds like a chris mccandless question to me.....if u feel u can find urself, wherever u r going, then sure. u will probably end up a better person for having done it. but, like someone said, its not right to do so if u have children or responsibilities to take care of. if its just u, then sure. just be careful :)

Best Answer

I did it, moved towns, jobs and even slightly changed my name in less than a week. It was brilliant though none of my friends knew what the hell had happened to me. I'm not ruling out doing it again in future. A word of warning though you can leave a life behind but who you are comes along with you. <br />
I made all the same wrong (and right) choices over again- after a few years of starting from scratch trying to 'find myself' it turns out I was just the same old me but I'm ok with that now. I kinda like me :)

Best Answer

Depends what you want from life. If you are a person that seeks expanding your horizon over comfortable and familiar, then yes. If not then no. I have worked with many expats and the number one factor that determined whether they were happy or not in their rotation, was how they viewed the experience from the get go. Those that were positive and eager to experience a new culture/place always came out of the experience feeling positive. Those that felt it was forced on them were typically remained in a bad mood and always talked about how good things were from where they came.

Best Answer

Depends .. Sometimes I want to but I got loved ones and responsibilities and there more important than me at the mo x

Best Answer