"We do not want word to get out that we want to exterminate the Negro population" Margret Sanger
ianrockwell ianrockwell 41-45, M 5 Answers Jul 14, 2011

Can you say eugenics? Beware of telling the truth...people will label you as an ignorant, lying, hater.

Best Answer

I did hear that way back in the forties,fifties, and sixties, black women were encouraged to abort their babies, but I don't know how true that was. Even if it was, they aren't now. I went to a planned parenthood clinic when I thought I was pregnant once and no one tried to get me to abort my (potential) mixed baby, and even if they did, I would have told them to go f.u.ck themselves.

Best Answer

Planned Parenthood is pursuing the goal of helping prevent over-population and people giving birth who dont want to and are in no position to raise children who will grow up to be decent human beings.<br />
They are a vital and necessary organization and hopefully expand to a thousand times their current level.<br />
And they are not an anti-african-american or any other 'race' organization.

Best Answer

I notice that you are for Eugenics... although I disagree with you , I appreciate that we can have this discussion

Best Answer

I prefer the term 'population control"

Best Answer

Well percentage-wise. a much greater number of abortions are performed on African-American women than Caucasian women.

Best Answer

If you research the organization you will find that it had a racist purpose. The founder was on friendly terms with the KKK

Best Answer

That is one of the most asinine questions I've read in here. Undoubtedly you wrote it to generate just this kind of response. And planned parenthood was founded and is funded by the federal government you dilrod.

Best Answer

It was not founded by the govt. It is only partially funded by the govt....

Best Answer

READ YOUR HISTORY.. RESEARCH THE FOUNDING OF THIS ORGANIZATION AND IT'S FOUNDER.. YOUR RIGHT.. THE FEDERAL GOVERMENT DOES FUND THEM .. I DON'T THINK THEY SHOULD..

Best Answer