Toobi Toobi 16-17, F 15 Answers Jun 13, 2012

A wise person once said: "Play TOO hard to get, you may not get got..." ;)

Best Answer

I dont know...I think sometimes guys THINK we are playing hard to get when we arent, like if we are shy....or sometimes misconnections happen...<br />
I think if you're deliberately hard to get some guys will get fed up and go elsewhere, especially if their confidence is low...it depends on the guy because some love the thrill of the chase....others just want a girl who is easy...it depends on what HE's looking for...and you.

Best Answer

I don't know about being a girl and playing hard to get, but the moment I decided to stay single, not meet anyone, avoid girls, etc, suddenly girls were all over me. Just like when I'm not single, have a girlfriend, and want to avoid girls for the same reason, they're suddenly all over me... So I think there's something about being hard to get, I just don't know what it is.

Best Answer

"Playing" is NEVER the right way in relationships! Don't start with a lie. Be honest, but guard your heart... don't go head over heels after anybody!

Best Answer

And if I've already gone (head over heels over someone and he knows it)?... :3

Best Answer

Is it reciprocated? If not, then pull back... don't throw good love after bad. &lt;3

Best Answer

just be yourself.. dont put on a mask.

Best Answer

I am not a guy but I think that some want honesty and other like that sort of thing. But i'd rather be honest.

Best Answer

most mature people dont like playing such "games" but if you're in grade school or jr. high or something, it might be a different story! just drop this habit when you leave school!

Best Answer

there is a fine balance between easy and obnoxious... play that balance well and you will be attractive

Best Answer

"Playing" is never efficient.

Best Answer

I don't know about other guys but works on me.. :D

Best Answer

oo.. is that? Can't care any lesser about what people think about my views.

Best Answer