when money is involved

Best Answer

sure it's the farmer's dog :D Sorry, couldn't resist saying that

Best Answer

Dweeb. :b

Best Answer

Dependson how desperate ya are i think.

Best Answer

Uh oh. I'm hardly desperate at all! D:

Best Answer

Prob gonna be kinda boring..but maybe not! You seem open-minded. Never know maybe itll be ***** bingo! If it is..take pics i wanna see

Best Answer

That would be super surprising, since it's at a casino in a small town and my aunt goes every week. But hey, who knows. O___O''

Best Answer

Yea prob not..jeez i feel like such a perv..lol. ep starred out ***** poker..gimmeee a break! Im gonna smoke a turd in hell for that

Best Answer

I wouldnt of thought so

Best Answer

I love playing Bingo, its fun, Trivia Nights at the pub are great too!

Best Answer

Sad memory.

Best Answer

Ex- Bingo addict? O:

Best Answer

No, I played with my Mom at the Nursing Home a few weeks before she passed away.

Best Answer

It is if you win a bunch of money and prizes and eat a ton of food.

Best Answer

If you win yup. But to sit there with a bunch of people that only grunt when they dot their papers and have 30 lucky troll dolls with them.. well.. its not my cup of tea

Best Answer

Are troll dolls supposed to bring good luck to the wayward Bingo player?

Best Answer

They say it does. I used to volunteer working at teh bingo's. Quite creepy. ladies and men sitting with 30 cards and dot blotters and rarely a word spoken until the game ends

Best Answer

Ahaha if only I had a troll to bring along!

Best Answer

Going Bingoing I take it? Take something really standoutish that makes the people at your table stare at it instead of the game. It betters your odds lol

Best Answer

Discoball hat. >:D

Best Answer

It sounds attention grabbing outside walking down the street.. but in a bing hall.. it might not be enough

Best Answer

Seriously? People are THAT into it, eh? Well, I can step it up a notch. Rotting monkey carcass!

Best Answer

If you TRULY wish to be evil... might I suggest a thin coating of oil base on teh entire body? This will prevent the itching powder you place discreetly at the furnace air duct intake vent from itching you.. but will inevitably cause everyone else a sideline stray from teh game?

Best Answer

Damn, I wish I had read that in time. Alas Bingo has come and gone. I saw trolls. So weird. Oh and won NOTHINGGGG.

Best Answer

Only if I'm winning.

Best Answer

With the old folks it is! :|

Best Answer

Ha I'm pretty sure that's who I'll be playing with. x3

Best Answer

Wahoo! I got trapped into it once. IN FLORIDA. In a retirement community. I wish you all the luck in the world......

Best Answer