I like to write and I do it everyday, but it seems I have a hard time to find someone willing to share and converse with me about it.
Brokenvegetable Brokenvegetable 31-35, M 17 Answers Feb 25 in Hobbies

Not at all, I love writing , it works as a release for all of my feelings and emotions.

Best Answer

Oh how does one know,<br />
when one is being slow.<br />
Maybe, I'll ask the doe.<br />
Here I go.

Best Answer

Oy. I say oy-oy -
Why do you beat me with verse?
You are killing me.

Best Answer

So says the squirrel.
While he does a twirl.

Best Answer

You know, this can only end
In tears
Or lymericks
OR BOTH!

Best Answer

I have come to the end.
One should just amend.
So thy can say goodbye.
One just might cry.

Best Answer

Well, you are really fast,
Faster than a nut-brained squirrel,
Against such force
I cannot last?
Ouch.

Best Answer

As a form of public entertainment in the English speaking world, yes, probably. That does not mean that it has no value. I'm not all that fond of it, myself, but I can recognize witty, and even cunning, use of the language, plain as day. To even attempt it, whether in severely structured forms like hyku or sonnets or even free verse, is an act of bravery. It's fooking difficult. (Sorry, I think that word actually applies here.) Plus, it is just good for the brain as well as the soul. To work out a feeling or thought in a form that is unique and meaningful is a huge risk. And its' fooking difficult.

Best Answer

I love poetry. I can write it, I just have to be in the right mood to do anything like it. Lately, my art styles have been changing. In my music, drawing, even my pottery style has changed as I feel as if I'm regressing in an artistic sense, and it's stressing me out. That's all I have.

Best Answer

Nooo, poetry can never be a dead art. Art never dies. As long as there are souls that opens towards love poetry shall survive.

Best Answer

As long as people have emotions , i believe there will always be poetry.

Best Answer

It isn't unless you try feeding the goats on that boat sailing in that moat some of your fried green tomatoes. (waves hand in the air) fried green tomatoes rhymes with all of that at once.

Best Answer

nope!!! i love writing its soul soothing :))

Best Answer

It's dying all right.

Best Answer

I am very active in poetry, contests, blog, and with my local writers...you may join us online.

Best Answer

Not dead, but EP probably isn't the best place to find someone to relate to on this.

Best Answer

I think poetry is quaint, charming even, but as a topic of conversation?? No thanks.

Best Answer