No, it is mistrust born of insecurity. It is inherently poisonous for the relationship.

Best Answer

whatever it is...it is not healthy...especially overpossessiveness.

Best Answer

Evil controls others, good controls the self. Possessive is always evil and it ends poorly. Good luck.

Best Answer

Hmm... Thanks:)

Best Answer

I guess to a degree it is healthy and fine. Over possessive behavor could be hazardous to your health depending on the type of person your dealing with.

Best Answer

too much of anything is bad

Best Answer

No, its outcome of insecurity and low self-esteem. Not your fault and you shouldn't tolerate it.<br />
Has nothing to do with true love whatsoever

Best Answer

But...I've heard people saying that being possessive with someone is a sign of Love and care!!

Best Answer

its not. that's made up by those who are possessive themselves.

Best Answer

Hmm...I get your point !

Best Answer

possessiveness? is good but upto a extent. when it cross the limit it get worst. when a person have insecurity and low confidence level about his relationship also if his partner is beautyful and attracts lot of people the fear of loosing the partner widen up and so possessiveness. it is not his fault. if you love him try to convince him. tail him because his possessiveness how u suffer. might it work.

Best Answer