Littledreamworld Littledreamworld 18-21, F 13 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

No, it is mistrust born of insecurity. It is inherently poisonous for the relationship.

Best Answer

whatever it is...it is not healthy...especially overpossessiveness.

Best Answer

Evil controls others, good controls the self. Possessive is always evil and it ends poorly. Good luck.

Best Answer

Hmm... Thanks:)

Best Answer

I guess to a degree it is healthy and fine. Over possessive behavor could be hazardous to your health depending on the type of person your dealing with.

Best Answer

No. No. <br />
And get away from it if you are in a relationship with someone is possessive of you. <br />
Soon they will become controlling of who you talk to, see, do. They will become abusive physically as well as mentally.

Best Answer

Yeah it has happened. Its really horrible. But now Its over. Thanks:)

Best Answer

I am SO glad to read that it's over ! Now, for the future pay attention to those red flags when getting close to another . Do yourself that favor because I can tell you, being battered physically alone catches up to you in your later years. I have seizure disorders from being hit and stomped in the head so much.

Best Answer

Oh God! Who would do that to you?? :o

Best Answer

too much of anything is bad

Best Answer

possessiveness stems from lack of confidence or a feeling of abandonment. the more possessive the less the partner feels free and can hurt a relationship. there are simple ways to avoid possessive behavior and offset the feelings of loneliness and low self esteem. start by talking someone about feelings of possessiveness who will listen, not judge you (friend, social worker..) and help you overcome. good luck!

Best Answer

Thank you....your right, this possessiveness is lack of security over someone. Afraid that he or she might leave you and you keep on checking over it. Its really irritating sometimes, someone drawing lines for you to stand within and laying rules for you to follow. Its 2 much to handle. Though, I'll follow your advice on this:)

Best Answer

No, its outcome of insecurity and low self-esteem. Not your fault and you shouldn't tolerate it.<br />
Has nothing to do with true love whatsoever

Best Answer

But...I've heard people saying that being possessive with someone is a sign of Love and care!!

Best Answer

its not. that's made up by those who are possessive themselves.

Best Answer

Hmm...I get your point !

Best Answer

possessiveness? is good but upto a extent. when it cross the limit it get worst. when a person have insecurity and low confidence level about his relationship also if his partner is beautyful and attracts lot of people the fear of loosing the partner widen up and so possessiveness. it is not his fault. if you love him try to convince him. tail him because his possessiveness how u suffer. might it work.

Best Answer