Kream19 Kream19 26-30, F 19 Answers Aug 3, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I wouldn't advise asking a group of strangers whose majority happens to be middle aged, lonely men.

Best Answer

It is what it is, forget the little moral fictions. Sex is made good or bad by the people. Only prob with prostitution is whether you can protect yourself from those who'd make it a bad thing.

Best Answer

Are u even there? Did u find a job? Did u become a prostitute? I have a different answer but only if u still need it

Best Answer

I think you have to consider your options. There is a way you have not considered yet. It is a way to be financially free. A way you will never be broke. A way forged by the gods through the hands of the Universe. I am a demonolator by profession, I summon demons to help people get whatever they want. These powerful Spirits actually help and fast too, as long as you keep your end of the bargain. The rituals are potent and the magick is powerful. Contact me: cliff.mystic@yahoo.com, cliff.mystic@gmail.com

Best Answer

cliffmystic. . .
are what you refer to as "gods" in anyway connected to the Chitauri race? I noticed that you are from Tanzania. Are you familiar with the Chitauri, or heard of them?

Best Answer

here is one more thing you can do, search for the nearest mcdonalds, wendys or burger king, ask if you can work their any position as long as you can either walk their or catch the bus, don't look for jobs you have to drive to, that is if you have a car. Join a church and ask if they offer financial assistance, pls do not become a prostitute, it is not worth it, when you do get that Job at mcdonalds, start praying to meet a very rich husband, it will help you.

Best Answer

there is a whole nother world out there that you need to be glad your unaware of. police and rapists are going to be the least of your worries. It may seem like a good idea now when its a choice, but you have no idea the pain and sufforing you will experience if picked up by a pimp, specifically a gorilla pimp. It will no longer be a choice then. go to a shelter, if your under 25, go to job core. there are other alternatives that you may have to suffer for a short while but i promise you, prostitution is not the answer. Once you get picked up by a pimp, and I promise you will if you do it long enough, you will begin to hate money and you will slowly but surely lose yourself through the midst of things. Please stay strong and take the longer route to success. Its the only one with a finish line.

Best Answer

what price are you asking what ever it is it is to low

Best Answer

And what would that do to your self respect?

Best Answer

id feel really low and dirty

Best Answer

And is that what you want? Message me if you want. I have been known to give pretty good advice.

Best Answer

You might be both emotionally and physically scarred by the experience. There are very horrible people out there who think it is all right to hurt prostitutes. Get a job at Taco Bell or some place like that... it is much better than prostitution.

Best Answer

No why the hell would being a hooker be a good thing. Unless u thing getting beat by a pimp or std are good

Best Answer

Its the oldest profession for a reason. It will work but could you stand yourself afterword.

Best Answer

I dnt hv anyone in my life.w

Best Answer

I dnt have anyone in my life.no food no money,no job ,man used me only,what can i do

Best Answer