BeingRose BeingRose 18-21, F 2 Answers Jul 30, 2011

I had a year out after i finished school. And after having all that time to myself i didn't want to go back. I wouldn't recommend having a gap year Just stick to it, you'll be happy you did in the end :)

Best Answer

Hi, I'm a university professor...maybe not the sort of person you want an answer from! But I have often talked with some of my own students who are thinking of giving up during their first year, and I can tell you that the vast majority of them who stick it out and get through 1st year later did very well and were pleased that they stuck with it. So, in general, I would always advise (a) talking about your difficulties as soon as possible; and (b) hanging in there! But of course it all depends really on your own circumstances and why you are tempted to quit at this stage. If you want to explain those things, maybe I can help further.

Best Answer