GrumpyMe GrumpyMe 22-25, F 9 Answers Apr 2 in Community

Because it doesnt make any sense. People r usuallyjudged by their personality. Physical features cant detrrmine anything about anyone so to discriminatehhas no purpose but to not like someone for no reason..vwhich Iis like a child. Not to mention cause it leades to violence and death... and all from a childish notion

Best Answer

Racial discrimination is intolerable because of the deep social scar it left on mankind by treating fellow human beings as property.

Best Answer

The whole intent of discrimination is to make elevate and denigrate

Best Answer

Racial discrimination is intolerable because of the -current problem- of systemic racism. The history is important and should not be forgotten, but we're talking about present tense issues.

Best Answer

Any type of discrimination, be it racial, sexist, ethnic, age or whatever, should not be tolerated in any form.

Best Answer

It's only intolerable if you discriminate against blacks or latinos. Apparently no one really cares about whites or asians.

Best Answer

Actually, I do. Discrimination is not okay with anyone, ever, period.

Best Answer

Yeah, tell that to the masses who didn't really care about Colbert's racist joke, or Cooper's white face.

Best Answer

I doubt the masses knew about this. Heck, I don't even know what you're talking about. The only white face incident that has happened recently, that I know of, is from Nick Cannon, which was not okay.

Best Answer

Yeah, case in point. But everyone knows about the Thai black face commercial, or the uproar about watermelon flavored oreos. It's repulsive.

Best Answer

Once again, not everyone. I have no clue what you're talking about. Where are you hearing this from?

Best Answer

It was on just about every news station. Both incidents. Then there was also the commotion over the gorillas promoting a football team..again, all over the news.

Best Answer

Oh, that explains a lot. I don't watch the news anymore... Not religiously, anyways. Mmm, I only pay attention to the major international news stories (excluding the airplane). Anyway, my point is that there are people who cannot stand racism, discrimination, slurs, etc against anyone. Seriously, I won't have it.

Best Answer

Well, that's good. However, the general public in America doesn't care about racism, as you can see by the stories not being reported much...unless for the reasons I stated above.

Best Answer

Well, the discussion shouldn't be swept under the rug. I think the fact no one talks about the present day racism is because they believe it's gone. I used to be that way, but now I see we have a lot of work to do. We need to start by encouraging more open discussion and emphasizing racism can be experienced by anyone. It's not much, but every little bit counts.

Best Answer

History plays a huge role, but I believe it's something else. I'm not inferior to anyone. Discrimination tears a person down and holds them from reaching their potential. It's never okay to discriminate!

Best Answer

i think everyone is racist/racial. be someone of color and try dating interacially. 90 percent of ppl who wont date other colors are racist aside from having preference

Best Answer