regularposer regularposer 22-25, F 9 Answers Apr 23, 2013 in Community

Yes, little children don't see colour, they will play with anybody. Segrigation is not something that can easily be forgotten, it is a curse that can be passed down for generations, there will always be those who are unwiling to forgive and forget.

Best Answer

Sometimes. I feel that families can teach your racism and I also feel like racism comes from what the group of that race do in the eyes of one person.

Say, you live in a midsized town. You come across this one race and with each time, they're incredibly rude and they seem to cheat you out of your money. You gain this personal dislike for them and it slowly turns into racism, since every person of that race has done that same thing to you, you just expect them all to do it.

Best Answer

but thats pretty stupid if you have only come across a few of an entire race and the whole race wouldnt be like that and im sure there will be people of your race that is rude

Best Answer

That's the point though. People who are racist don't understand that the entire race doesn't do this, it's just the people you happen to come across.

Best Answer

Yes , and learnt particularly easily by ignorant and stupid people.

Best Answer

I think it is

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

In my experience yes, sadly it is

Best Answer