No, it's torture.

Best Answer

CANT stand this crap

Best Answer

Not an art form, just a euphemism for the word "CRAP"

Best Answer

*do chickens have lips?

Best Answer

It CAN be...the potential of poetry recited to music makes it possible---but it usually is NOT. Some of the early stuff, before it became commercialized, angry, and everyone started thinking they could do it, was pretty innovative.

Best Answer

It has changed in the last 25 years, and not for the better. I've known some people who were involved in the very beginning, when it was popular in poetry houses, groups like The Last Poets, back in the 70's. Many of them are disgusted with it today, too.

Best Answer

SK14, I'm never sure how to take you, so... :/

Best Answer

of course it is. anything that is created with imagination that is noteworthy is art and some that arent noteworthy as well.

Best Answer

Art is whatever people want to call art. If you start getting snobby about it you're lost. That said, there's a lot of rap out there that's pretty worthy stuff. Maybe not to my taste, but it can well crafted, subtle, and soulful.

Best Answer

Art is the application of creative/artistic skill, imagination and emotion. If you express yourself in that way through rapping then it is art. :)

Best Answer

Some of the imagery in the lyrics is......<br />
Also some of the sampled, (Stolen) instrumentals are.. (Somebody else's)

Best Answer

some is. is pop music art? less is.

Best Answer

When I do it it is!

Best Answer

Only if its The Wu-Tang Clan

Best Answer

i think its the bling bling that rap buys

Best Answer

Apparently so was Warhol.

Best Answer