mandyvargas18 mandyvargas18 18-21, F 19 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Parenting & Family

No, rape is never good

Best Answer

Rape is never the victim’s fault and that is no way for a father to show his love.

Best Answer

No, rape is not your fault and your father isn't showing you love if he thinks it is your fault. You should contact the police if this is what is occurring in your life. ****** is illegal and so is rape.

Best Answer

OMIGOSSH ...~<br />
what kind of father is that??

Best Answer

Nobody deserves to be raped. I'm concerned for your safety. Is there some place you can go?

Best Answer

Rape is not love!

Best Answer

rape not your fault. and if father realy raped you his own daughter!! he a sick ****!!!!!!

Best Answer

Rape is a CRIME, & rapists deserve to be in prison, so if this is what your dad is up to, you need to call an abuse/rape hotline, & let the professionals take it from there. They will help you get free of your rapist, & also help you to realize that this is so not your fault, not one single bit of it!

Best Answer

hes already raped me when I was 8 and went to prison 18months for sister

Best Answer

In that case, he must already be a registered sex offender, TURN HIM IN, for crying out loud, I don't know what the laws are in your state, but surely they are strict enough to send this creep back to prison for life.

Best Answer

he is on the sex registry list for life but turning him in for something he did years ago aint gona do nothing

Best Answer

Sorry, I thought he was doing this again, I apologize for mis-reading the question.

Best Answer

its not your fault but thats not love

Best Answer

NO! Why would it be?

Best Answer

Rape is never your fault...and dads do not show love by molesting their children

Best Answer

i understand why you think hes showing he loves you, but an act like that is just destructive and its not okay for him to do it. and it will never be your fault. you should seek help and escape from that situation

Best Answer

that is not fatherly love

Best Answer

What are you saying? That your dad raped you? This is a crime. Why do you ask by your age aren't you 100% sure this is vile.

Best Answer

rape has nothing to do with love.

Best Answer

Rape is never O-K. And never the fault of a victim. Who in the hell told you that?

Best Answer

peole have told me I deserve it for not giving him what he wants and he said its showing love, some people tell me its a crime and some say I ddeserved it which was most family.

Best Answer

You DID nothing to deserve this. GET out of this situation.

Best Answer