LadyBronte LadyBronte 46-50, F 19 Answers Feb 11 in Dating & Relationships

Romantic love is short lived. Real love is an act of will that takes work.

Best Answer

Maybe an illusion

Best Answer

Elusive and fragile.

Best Answer

At best.

Best Answer

But worth the effort.

Best Answer

Not sure I agree anymore.

Best Answer

Unconditional love is a myth. There are always conditions. That's just the way it is.

Best Answer

'What's in it for me "

Best Answer

No, it's not, but it is very rare, which is why when you find it, you take it, you fight for it, you don't let it go. Even if it goes against what everyone else thinks is right. When you've found real (true) love, you KNOW it, you feel it in your soul. Don't pass it up because of some societal norms, whatever they may be. It is a precious gift, don't waste it.

Best Answer

Maybe.<br />
But every myth is ba<x>sed on fact.

Best Answer

Either that or a good imagination.....

Best Answer

I imagine anything is possible ;)

Best Answer

No. :)

Best Answer

Love to me = total self delusion.

Best Answer

To some it can be but no it is not although it may feel like it is .....there is always someone there waiting for u to come into there life just don't mess it up I know from personal experience I met my one true love and we or I messed it up just don't give up

Best Answer

Unless a unicorn pops out from behind my couch in the next minute, then I am pretty sure I have real love in real life...lol

Best Answer

no, it is an emotion.....which is real

Best Answer

nah

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer