Hellfire and crack rocks Fire in Hell and Blood in the Bronx A sinner's salvation The damned's elation The fallen their fire and revelation Crypts Bloods a town painted red Fire some bullets and bring out your dead The good the bad our Bronx's blight Sinners saints and the hunt for light Blood in the bronx fire in hell Let me show you were the damned really dwell by grayday104 EP Link
grayday104 grayday104 22-25, M 8 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Religion

It is really about fighting over an interpretation of a piece of fiction

Best Answer

Well people believe what they believe and some people will do anything to be right

Best Answer

nope, it is human nature to kill others though, and they usually use religion for a reason. Like the Israeli and Gaza thing happening today

Best Answer

Yeah it's such a shame

Best Answer

Without Christianity there is no salvation for mankind. If the truth were known, rarely is religion the cause of violence. It's evil men using religious titles and this includes violent Muslims using there religion as a cover and an enticement for recruiting.

Best Answer

One to rule them One to find them One to bring them in darkness and bind them

Best Answer

Nothing is worth bloodshed.

Best Answer

I can't agree here sometimes you need to defend yourself

Best Answer

yea i know! but does there really need to shed blood?

Best Answer

no, but i guess 200 virgins are.

Best Answer

good one

Best Answer

Absolutely not. Killing anyone to "prove" a point only proves physical strength, not spiritual strength.

Best Answer

well not if it's gunfire doing the killing

Best Answer

It's still by the hands of the person. What I'm saying is bloodshed is a physical affect. It does not alter another's faith, nor does it prove theirs as "right" or "better".
I believe that religion should be about giving life, not taking it.

Best Answer

I agree I just can't link gunfire with physical strength

Best Answer

Okay, then at least let me rephrase it as strength in arms, rather than physical strength. Which I still believe should not be linked with one's faith.

Best Answer

Yeah I agree but how is being able to kill associated with strength?

Best Answer

In my opinion, they should not be associated, yet people who kill believe they are powerful in doing so.

Best Answer

I guess taking a life can make people feel godly

Best Answer

so anyways what did you think of my poem?

Best Answer

Exactly. And it shouldn't. Taking life isn't godly... giving it is.

Best Answer

Yeah but how often do people make smart decisions?

Best Answer

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't see your other reply :)
It's a beautiful poem. Very well-versed. You've got a gift.

Best Answer

It's okay I would appreciate if you followed the link and rated it up helps others see it

Best Answer

There you go :)

Best Answer

Thank you now where we again?

Best Answer

I hope this doesn't sound offensive but with the pic and brains I thought you were an older guy lol

Best Answer

Haha it's okay, it's not offensive :) I've thought about actually using a picture of myself but I'm not sure.
Anyway, we were talking about people making smart decisions. Sadly, everyone is flawed. Often the choices an individual makes may seem smart to them, yet seem like very poor decisions by most people. Which opens up a new can of worms: What is tight and what is wrong?
That, ironically, is a question that many religions try to answer.

Best Answer

Yeah I people just don't care about making smart decisions they're too busy focused on things like video games

Best Answer

This is true! I think people don't even try to look at the bigger picture and focus on themselves in the moment, and refuse to be open minded about anything.

Best Answer

Yeah just make you want to bang your head against the wall doesn't it? it's kind of funny cause I have my video game addict bro playing near by

Best Answer

It really does, but that's how the world is so I guess the best thing to do is just try to be a good influence.
That is kinda funny, haha. My brother was a video game addict for a while but finally realized there's more important things to life.

Best Answer

Yeah I hope he realizes it soon considering he's got a young kid now

Best Answer

Nope... but since there is no god and I'm pretty sure the vast majority of people know this..............it's a good cover for other reasons to have bloodshed.

Best Answer

I doubt atheism has that many followers at this point to be the majority

Best Answer

Oh yeah... I forgot there's about 500 different gods. I suppose that makes sense if you add them to the calculations. Even the so called followers know it's a crock of ****... most get baptized and do all that stuff out of tradition only now. NOT OUT OF ANY REAL BELIEF IN AN INVISIBLE MAN IN THE SKY WHO WANTS YOUR MONEY.

Best Answer

Yeah I'm just saying atheism has mainly start to take off in the last few years so it's at it's start while religion has had a very long period of time to obtain followers

Best Answer

Absolutely. No religion is worth any violence, no matter how much you believe.

Best Answer

agreed

Best Answer