The opposite. The economy is in such bad shape now millions of Americans are being forced to help enrich the Medical Industry. That's feeding the greed, not communism or socialism!

Best Answer

Communism/socialism IS "feeding the greed". That's exactly what those beliefs lead to, riches in the hands of the ruling class. The rest of us are/would be "peasants".

Best Answer

In case you're not aware, that divide has grown WIDER since our current Pres. took office. Can you explain that?!

Best Answer

Let's remember... the USA left Europe for a reason!

Best Answer

And you're... a hot head!! *can someone get me some ice* (:

Best Answer

It's certainly not consistent with our otherwise free economy.

Best Answer

No? I must have automobile insurance. I must obtain licensure and certification to do certain jobs. We have all kinds of mandated regulation.

Best Answer

The issues you mention are to ensure safety to others ..... Being forced to have government controlled health care is not constitutional!!!

Best Answer

It's a step closer to Single Payer Healthcare, I hope!

Best Answer

No; it's a step closer to rationalism

Best Answer

Bit of a slippery slope there...having health insurance is a good thing. It means your ready if you need help. How does that lead to communism?

Best Answer

Having a choice to have or not have health insurance should be a right in the free world.

Best Answer

It is a choice. Carry health insurance or pay a tiny fine - which is covered by the federal government right now, by the way. That's a choice.

Best Answer

That is not a choice. Its an edict!!

Best Answer

There needs to be a solution OTHER THAN forcing taxpayers to fund it.

Best Answer

I'd contend that it should've already been a thing. Same as driving without car insurance.

Best Answer

I'm not sure there's a step-length left to go.

Best Answer

Do you fear that America is becoming a communist country?

Best Answer

Its a step closer to sanity.

Best Answer

Only if you believe health is the privilege of the wealthy, rather than an attribute that is the right of all women and men.

Best Answer

Is this a serious question? To believe this would require active cognitive dissonance.

Best Answer

God I hope so

Best Answer

What are you basing that on? Study your history...

Best Answer