Fit2BSpanked Fit2BSpanked 18-21, M 19 Answers Mar 8 in Politics

sure, because the UK, sweden, norway, finland, greece, amsterdam, france, germany, italy, portugal, spain, austria, hungary, etc, etc are ALL communist countries... *sighs*

Best Answer

The opposite. The economy is in such bad shape now millions of Americans are being forced to help enrich the Medical Industry. That's feeding the greed, not communism or socialism!

Best Answer

Communism/socialism IS "feeding the greed". That's exactly what those beliefs lead to, riches in the hands of the ruling class. The rest of us are/would be "peasants".

Best Answer

Then how come the country with the greatest divide between haves and have nots is the USA the capitalist capital of the world...?

Best Answer

In case you're not aware, that divide has grown WIDER since our current Pres. took office. Can you explain that?!

Best Answer

Explain why a capitalist president in a capitalist country has increased the divide.. well, no I cannot but then I'm not an economist.. and don't give any of that **** about him being a communist lefty.. really, he isn't, by european standards he's a soft right.

Best Answer

Let's remember... the USA left Europe for a reason!

Best Answer

which had **** all to do with communism, in the sense you mean it, as it hadn't been espoused as a political ideal at that time.. god, I'm dealing with a schmuck

Best Answer

And you're... a hot head!! *can someone get me some ice* (:

Best Answer

..and you can't defend an argument without being snide, that's sad. Are you lonely David? Do you get off on insulting people? Go comment on youtube videos, you'll probably find a lot of people there who you can wind up but I'm not going to bother dealing with you anymore.

Best Answer

It's a step closer to Single Payer Healthcare, I hope!

Best Answer

Bit of a slippery slope there...having health insurance is a good thing. It means your ready if you need help. How does that lead to communism?

Best Answer

Having a choice to have or not have health insurance should be a right in the free world.

Best Answer

It is a choice. Carry health insurance or pay a tiny fine - which is covered by the federal government right now, by the way. That's a choice.

Best Answer

That is not a choice. Its an edict!!

Best Answer

There needs to be a solution OTHER THAN forcing taxpayers to fund it.

Best Answer

It's certainly not consistent with our otherwise free economy.

Best Answer

No? I must have automobile insurance. I must obtain licensure and certification to do certain jobs. We have all kinds of mandated regulation.

Best Answer

The issues you mention are to ensure safety to others ..... Being forced to have government controlled health care is not constitutional!!!

Best Answer

LOL! America is about as far from communism as you can possibly get. Most developed nations have universal healthcare for all. America has a very long way to go.

Best Answer

Serious question... do these "developed nations" also have a flat tax??

Best Answer

Why would they have a flat tax? The whole concept of a flat tax is ridiculous.

Best Answer

In my understanding it is the ONLY fair tax. You earn money, you give a percentage to the government to support the things we all need in a basic government. The rich give more, the poorer give less. Percentage-wise all give the same. What could be fairer??

Best Answer

Your understanding is completely flawed then. I don't know of any developed nation that has adopted such a system and the reason why? Because it's not fair at all.

Best Answer

hirafu is right you know..

Best Answer

Untrue!!!!

Some socialist countries do.

Ask the citizens how they like it and how well government handles it

Best Answer

Which countries?

Best Answer

"how well government handles it" is always the problem... greed is virtually impossible to keep out of gov't. But from a taxpayers view a flat tax is right on in my opinion. Once again, the only REAL solution is Jesus, the Prince of Peace, coming back to our world REAL soon!! He will rule perfectly.

Best Answer

I'm not sure there's a step-length left to go.

Best Answer

Do you fear that America is becoming a communist country?

Best Answer

Its a step closer to sanity.

Best Answer

yes, and it sucks.

Best Answer

Only if you believe health is the privilege of the wealthy, rather than an attribute that is the right of all women and men.

Best Answer

Sure. Just like forcing everyone to have a basic education also is a step closer to communism

Best Answer

Is this a serious question? To believe this would require active cognitive dissonance.

Best Answer

Tbh more of a step closer to socialism. Though socialism leads to communism so on a technicality, yes.

Best Answer

No; it's a step closer to rationalism

Best Answer

God I hope so

Best Answer

What are you basing that on? Study your history...

Best Answer

I'd contend that it should've already been a thing. Same as driving without car insurance.

Best Answer