WOW- Great Answers Everyone. Very thought provoking. It was hard to choose!!
DrewBerry DrewBerry 46-50, F 17 Answers May 1, 2010

I won't say revenge exactly, but some people do need to be taught a lesson.

Best Answer

Revenge is only a good thing! Only a normal would ask such a silly question,Ha!...DD

Best Answer

No, never good. It takes energy to plot revenge, energy and negativity to even spend time thinking about it, I dont care what anyone says...look towards something constructive and positive, the heavier feelings will drag you down and the lighter ones, which encompass positive, will lift you up, whatever yo focus on, there will be consequences...:).just my humble little opinion Drew:)

Best Answer

Hey....love each other, forgive and forget." I can't eat my own advice though. Sorry! Emotionally abusive revenge works for me, but I wouldn't recommend it for you guys. ;)

Best Answer

To me it seems more pointless than good or bad because in my life the only people who've really deserved it wouldn't have been worth the time or effort.

Best Answer

the best revenges use a tiny bit of baiting and letting nature take it's course.

Best Answer

Way better than keeping it all bottled up. <br />
BUT, you gotta think about how much it can hurt you in future. I mean if it means like losing a job or something, you just have to smile back at them and chew a pencil when they're gone.<br />
:P

Best Answer

it can be both i think,someone wipes out your family,tell me it isnt gonna feel good tearing this guys head off and ******* down his neck.but you should never sweat the little things....................lol

Best Answer

Most offense are not worth the trouble. Revenge requires a lot of energy. One Mongol said that if you are going to cause harm to make sure it's "a great harm" so they have no resources to come back at you. I feel the same about revenge. And most definitely "on a cold plate"!

Best Answer

Revenge is like a penalty in sports. It's about fairness and getting even. The problem is: instead of a referee the victim wants to decide what's fair. And later the other person feels treated unfairly and what's revenge themselves. Other than that there is nothing wrong with the concept of vengence. lol

Best Answer

Revenge is a good thing as long as you don't go overboard. It shows that you aren't going to let people walk over you.

Best Answer