Have you gone after someone after they have done something to you or do you take the high road?
everydayisagoodone everydayisagoodone 31-35 13 Answers Jun 5 in Community

What's done is done, I'm not a vengeful angry person. But I won't let them do it again, and if revenge keeps that from happening I would probably enjoy it also.

Best Answer

High road. Revenge would not right the perceived wrong nor would I feel any better.

Best Answer

Revenge is somehting created at the low end of the 'gene' pool....

Best Answer

I take the high road.

Best Answer

the high road demands that you hold people accountable for injury to you or others because if you do not then you are responsible in part for them doing as they. Self centred people need other people to stand up to them so they grasp others have feelings.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

i have haha, nothing im proud of though but, they needed to be taught a lesson, i dont condone it, most times i would say let karma get them back, but sometimes you just cannot control it and have to act when you see them

Best Answer

it´s understandable ,not acceptable

Best Answer

It doesn't change the past, so I just don't get it.

Best Answer

If you don't stand up for yourself who will?

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

Always keep them in their place.

Best Answer

I'm currently working on some ideas that won't completely damn myself in the doing lol :)

Best Answer

whats the high road ?

Best Answer

A bit like Jesus turn the other cheek, you don't go down to someone else's level, you keep your own self respect by moving on.

Best Answer

The phrase "taking the high road" is often mentioned when two people have an argument and one is saying negative things or being emotionally hurtful. If the other person does not engage in the same behavior back, that person is said to be taking the high road.

Best Answer

That's it!

Best Answer

The high road is a good place to throw someone from.

Best Answer

Best Answer