Lovingguy007 Lovingguy007 18-21, M 7 Answers Feb 9, 2012

at yur age do stuff together........try out new things........nothing wrecks a young relationship faster than endless t.v./video games

Best Answer

never get down to a daily basis, trot, whatever. the moment you become an automaton, its all over. Almost fell into that trap...had to break up and reunite later to get out.

Best Answer

Oh yeah! I have my way and she has her way. I like to make up imagination games, dress up, change up who I am. Give her special attention, massage, flowers and wine. She likes to curl up inside the covers after she showers while she's still damp. I like sending her sexy emails and texts messages or poems. She likes to dress provocatively for me when we go out, wearing bras that support her but do not cover her breast completely. Or skirts without panties under them. High heels and stockings that show off her great legs and rear. Or she likes to stand close when out and dressed this way, moving her *** up against me, telling me secrets about what she plans to do later to me. I often hand her little notes from my pocket telling her how much I love her, special little notes with works of love and sex. Romance is about creating the mood well in advance of having sex. The more anticipation the better. It is work but the payoff is so worth it.

Best Answer

making out

Best Answer

I love writting poetry to my man,coming up behind him lifting his shirt and kissing his back.Sing and dance for him in a T Shirt and sexy panties.There are so many beautiful things that guys love,Send him an Email asking him to meet you in the shower and soap each other down that to is so fun,then blindfold him and take him and make passion love to him with the blind fold still on.

Best Answer

keep offering change.

Best Answer