LifeOnAThread LifeOnAThread 18-21, F 13 Answers Aug 27 in Community

My younger brother ran away several times. He always hitchhiked to our grandfather's house. My father always found him and forced him to come back. He was physically abused as were the rest of us kids. I never ran away because I had no where to go. But, when I turned 18 I finally left. Some kids have a real reason to run away.

Best Answer

So ure saying i dont

Best Answer

Damn, I was talking about my personal experience. You have not even shared why you want to run away, sheesh.

Best Answer

If i ran away i would make sure i left no trace. I found a way of changing my passport to a different nationality. I will travel and get a job. And i have everything sorted but i dont know whats stopping me

Best Answer

Good luck to you Thread. With modern technology it is quite impossible to not have a trace. There is no such thing as complete privacy in this country any more.

Best Answer

U dont k ow if we're in the same country lol. I literaly have everything thought out, there will br no trace whatsoever, a new phone and number as well. All i need is some guts :(

Best Answer

Sure, dream on.

Best Answer

I was really wanting to today! I didn't. Have to take care of my dogs. They aren't real good travelers.

Best Answer

if your age is correct, it is not running away from home. If you are under 18, no, it is not a solution. Most runnaways end up dead or on the street prostitutes. I am sure you want to be nrither. Msg me, lets talk.

Best Answer

How would you support yourself. Where would you live. Living on the streets is not safe by any means.

Best Answer

If you're running from yourself... it doesn't work too well.
If you're running from a really crappy home situation, then it might help if you have a good solid location to run to.

Best Answer

No.
And its always a option.

Best Answer

Technically, it's an option. But it is a very bad option.

Best Answer

Depends on the situation and what "running away from home" means.

Best Answer

Like leave home forever and not say where im heading

Best Answer

First of all: why would you be running away?
Second of all: Where would you go?

Best Answer

Anywhere

Best Answer

Depends. If you have an education, or at least a marketable skill or experience, and a small financial cushion, you'll manage. I ran away (granted I was 20 at the time), and it worked out for me

Best Answer

U ran away? How did u feel running away and how do u feel now? Did u neglect them or do u still see them? Do u know where ur family is?

Best Answer

It's always an option XD, but it could bring more problems than you already have

Best Answer

you can run away from home many times.. so no

Best Answer

If i run away i will only do it once

Best Answer

then that may or may not change your life depending on your decision after you'll run away

Best Answer

running away from problems is a solution...but one that rarely ends well

Best Answer

I think that would only create more problems.

Best Answer