Or rather the promise of it
travelingthinker travelingthinker 26-30, M 13 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

Ugh, I hate to think of s3x that way. Dreadful.

Best Answer

Personally I am against that too but are both men and women equally susceptible to that sort of manipulation?

Best Answer

I'm not. And I don't use s3x as currency, ever.

Best Answer

Rabbit, I don't care if you're straight, gay, or bi. That answer was honest and cool.

Best Answer

Sure two ******** will get you a McDouble.

Best Answer

I'm not to quick too condemn people on this. I wouldn't practice it myself cause I've always been in a relationship and never had the need, but some guys, and gals,aren't so fortunate. It is a service, and it does fill a need, even if most of us disagree. As to <br />
gals making guys spend money on them for their affections, I think it's more dishonest than simple prostitution.

Best Answer

Freudian slip, or revenge of the I phone....take your pick.
:-)

Best Answer

When it comes to sex as currency, attractive women are billionares potentially ! haha<br />
If you are a male celebrity then the same can be said.

Best Answer

I believe it is got change

Best Answer

Happy holidays & being a young woman myself, can say it shouldn't be compared to any currency, as sex is part of God grand design for humanity, would be like saying is religion made for making money ? although some think so & feel does make God angry.<br />
so very wrong to even consider that women use it for financial gains, of course as usual some do it anyway, hope that's a suitable answer for you ?

Best Answer

I don't think it generally is, but how would I know? Probably, it's easier for a woman to use sex as a currency, but for a guy, he's probably gotta more than just good-looking for it to work.

Best Answer

No,not at all men lose $ and women leave men take the $ and leave men hard with no promiss.

Best Answer

Paying for sex show me that some people have no class

Best Answer