IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 24 Answers Jul 4, 2012

Whos rating these things anyways. I for one love it, and the different variations of it.

Best Answer

It's not over rated just you have to find your way through confusion to the place where it works for the people involve. But unfortunately most see it as self pleasure rather than an act of giving

Best Answer

Yes, sex has become an obsession for most.I don't like sex and I have never cared for it other than for the act of procreation.I guess I just don't worship sex as a false G-d.

Best Answer

no. no. no, and did I say no. and if you say yes, somebody didn't do it right.

Best Answer

Not if you do it right.

Best Answer

only for those who arenĀ“t getting any

Best Answer

I can't remember.

Best Answer

Sex is fun, but yes it is overrated.

Best Answer

not when your in the mood for it

Best Answer

Depends from person to person.

Best Answer

for me yes...or maybe my ex was really bad at it...i was a virgin before him and when i first did it..i was like really??? thats all?? why do people make a big deal out of it...i still dont get it... <br />
anyone wanna answer why i feel like this? I dont feel like a normal 22 yr old..they seem to just want to do it all the time and i would rather click pictures than have s3x..

Best Answer

It is overrated. Just look at po*nography! You might as well turn it into a sport, ****

Best Answer

Only with the wife and with the girlfriend exciting<br />
Dont tell Mrs Kelly

Best Answer

Y and Z sure think so, but they are worried. Look what neptune and uranus did to pluto! You'd thain that if something was up uranus you'd know about it!

Best Answer