IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 15 Answers Aug 31, 2012 in Community

More meaningful, because with out the letters "s" and "x' I couldn't do my favorite thing - "Sleep" or remember my biggest mistake - My Ex! What is up with that little dashy thing in the middle of the letter, CL? ;-) !!

Best Answer

I'm only 26, but I'm in love with someone who will turn 40 in a month. We haven't had sex because we are not together yet, but I hope soon we will be, and I hope at this point sex is more meaningful and less important for him. What I mean is, I hope when sex happens it will be meaningful and not just a drive, but at the same time, I hope is not as important as it is for a 20 year old who only wants to have sex all the time and focuses so much on sex during a relationship, I hope other things are more important at this point.

I would think sex only gets better with time, because to be honest I didn't even understand my body very well on my first time, and that didn't allow me to enjoy sex as much. Now I think I can enjoy it much more, and I think as I get to know myself and my body better it will only become more enjoyable.

Best Answer

I hope when i reach 45 and 50 I will be still having great times!! :) Teenagers think anyone over 25 having sex is disgusting. They think they invented it and only they should be having it!!

Best Answer

it is better, he knows what I like!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I was in to it when I was youger and Now

been older it is not imporanted.

I think it is the age that out grew the s and then I moved on.

But back when I was younger . I had to have it.

Best Answer

Sex is and always has been an important part of my relationship but there are other areas which are just as important.

Best Answer

I'll be 50 in a few months and it's better than it was when I was younger.

It is way more satisfying and brings a sense of peace that i never had when younger

Best Answer

Its very important always, however I as I have gotten older I really have become more open and let's put it this way....more randy

Best Answer

It can be the most beautiful thing 2 people can share no matter how old

Best Answer

Yarr...the day it stops being important to me I'll up anchor and sail for the horizon.

Best Answer