Maybe both. It doesn't matter. If you believe and it makes you happy, that is all that matters. I sure hope they are real. ;/ ;D

Best Answer

It's okay genius, I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Best Answer

Santa Claus is real. But here's the thing: just like when you buy toys at the store they never quite look the same as you see on tv, Santa claus is sort of the same thing.

Once upon a time there was an old man who was very generous with kids, and gave them gifts. They named him St.Nicholas. It is Santa Claus, but he doesn't fly in the sky. That part was added to make it more interesting, just like they do to toys you see in commercial compared to what you actually get when you buy it at the store. To this day, the tradition continues. If you do a bit of research, you will also see that St.Nicholas was a bishop. I am sure if you continue your research, not on here but other online sites, you will find answers to your questions. good luck.

Best Answer

i am telling you this cause you are a teenager. But just don't tell anyone under 10 what i told you.

Best Answer