lovefollower lovefollower 26-30, F 27 Answers Jul 15, 2009

Satan, as with God, is neither male or female. Satan is as whatever your worst fear or hope is. But I do like the 2 comments saying male because women are far worse.

Best Answer

Definitely male, I've seen him on South Park.

Best Answer

Can I google this one?....

Best Answer

Double gender

Best Answer

We like to say He but really it has no sex. there is two ways to go on this and you can take your choice either it is all a myth and no such thing exists or it exists is sexless but if you concur with Christians that it wants sex and it gets it by taking over peoples bodies to do it, sometimes it chooses females and other times males so the devil swings both ways.

Best Answer

Satan and the prospect of hell were created by the religions to intimidate the ignorant masses in order to maintain control over them.

People that belived in things outside the concepts of heaven and hell god/ satan wer persecuted to keep them from asking questions of their religion.

Satan is a non-gender being created to scare people into following along like sheep.

Best Answer

It depends really during PMT it is definately a woman but after 10 pints its a man , and in the car it can be both.

Best Answer

Female. She's my ex-wife!

Best Answer

I don't know.

I watched the Passion of the Christ in a religion class I was enrolled in, and the professor brought up the interesting point that you could not tell if the devil was male or female. It was genderless.

This is something that I never think about, or care about. All I know is Satan was once in heaven and became a "fallen angel". Male or Female, Satan is not something I think about or care to analyze.

Best Answer

I would assume male as Jewish mythology is very male centered it seem to be the default sex.

Best Answer

is it not possible he takes many forms

Best Answer

Satan does not exist. It's only up to you if you choose to believe in ghosts, and make them male or female. Most people believe in gods or/and satan because too much time that idea has lived on Earth. It already has deep roots in the human consciousness and subconsciousness. Gods and/or Satan do not exist however. They are fake. Made up.

Best Answer

I think this "satan" is gender-changing according to their own respective genders!Now,that's whom I can call a "TRANS-GENDER"!!!

Best Answer

I know satan is a man because ive seen him?

Best Answer

satin is evil

Best Answer

It's not important, making sure you don't follow is.

Best Answer

Male, the bible refers to him as the father of lies.

Best Answer

Male, this is my theory males are best at everything and worst at everything. Females are in the middle. So that's why God is male and Satan is male.

Best Answer

Genesis Chapter 3: Adam and Eve Are Driven out of Eden

Adam and Eve Are Driven out of Eden

Genesis 3

1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And HE said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Best Answer