im trying to understand the definitions of scientific theory, hypothesis , facts etc. If scientific theory s a view of how part of the world works based on facts which have been tested, experimented etc couldnt the results be affected if the bases of those theories, the facts are manipulated like a magician. Like a magician they use slieght of hand etc to manipulate the material world to create a false reality, we then use scientific ways of reasoning which are working of false assumptions as facts as our bases?
rnbdancer rnbdancer 26-30, M 7 Answers Feb 21 in Community

I would and do agree with what you say here.I believe our lives are affected greatly as a result of what you mention.

Best Answer

It's like creating an artificial environment so we can study better the properties of something. Well it's a factor you have to consider when you're studying something. Science is not perfect but it takes us one step further from ignorance, despite admitting from the start we are all ignorant.

Best Answer

wow that's awesome weed you're smoking! PS electrons do change if you look at them ...so stop it!

Best Answer

: P

Best Answer

there .... you did it again didn't you! my whole electron experiment shot to hell 15 years work down the tubes dam electrons anyway...they were conspiring...oh yes I could tell...thot I had them in line till u came along...mad?...hahahahe! Ill show u mad %-{

Best Answer

*Cough* Theory of evolution.

Best Answer

kind of, but in the scientific world, even theories have to be based on sound science to back them up already. So its possible that the theory is wrong but the basis will always be right.

Best Answer