LostCocoa LostCocoa 22-25 17 Answers Jun 18, 2009

Lol I don't know if it is legal or not but if i had a dollar for every man who has asked me for a pair or my worn panties in the last few months I would be a very rich woman.

Best Answer

No, but it sounds completely unsanitary.

Best Answer

Not in Japan; they sell them in vending machines, lol.

Best Answer

I wouldn't mind going into that business. Seems like a great way to make money without too much work. we could be partners if you like? I'll p*ss on them, you can put them in the envelopes! :P

Best Answer

I remember seeing somewhere about this group of old retired ladies friends that found a lucrative niche of business. They were selling used used panties to men that thought they were getting it from hot young girls, lol.

Best Answer

No. Some people actually make good money doing exactly that!

Best Answer

I'm sure the postal service might have bio-health regulations prohibiting the handling of soiled goods.

Best Answer

i don't think its illegal but why wouls someone want to buy used panties? Im not saying the owner of the panties is nasty or anything but seriously, it is unsanitary to do that.

Best Answer

Its a huge turn on.

Best Answer

Maybe in some countries.

It's not illegal in the UK, possibly because the legislators never expected it to happen.

Best Answer

No. Unethical.

Best Answer

it should be, depends whos they are though, i would buy yours ;) xoxox

Best Answer

Crazy, but yes.

Best Answer