Well, do you think it is? what has been your experience...for me, it takes my mind off things for a while, but if you are worried about something important then the sex won`t be any good either.

Best Answer

No,not really.Like beer/liquer drugs the stimulating effects last only so long...then your "problems" are still there wanting attention.

Best Answer

sex is between girl and boy baby. there are millions problems life presents. sex makes u calm down a bit but life's problem are a perennial misery.

Best Answer

good or bad sex the answer is no

Best Answer

Between a husband and wife, yes.

Best Answer

no its not

Best Answer

Of course it's not. Why would you even start to think it could be btronx? If your relationship has is that fractured that it all that is left is sex......It's time to leave.... Think about it. Sorry if that sounds blunt , but it's true? You've been asking questions similar to these for awhile now. YOu know what to do.

Best Answer

If you don't like the questions I ask, then don't bother answering them NigelDoes. I read things on here all the time I don't like or agree with but I don't feel compelled to tell other people on here to shut up.

Best Answer

What on earth are you talking about btrox? Please kindly show me where I told you to "shut up". I didn't.

Best Answer