plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 15 Answers Jan 7 in Parenting & Family

No, don't think so Britney Spears did shave her head but I doubt if she's happy cuz it.

Best Answer

Maybe...if you were depressed about looking good

Best Answer

Best Answer

No. But a lot of people feel that there's some link to self control by doing it.

Best Answer

no, don't do that. Pray and eat chilli(capascin in chilli got a feel good kind of drug in it).

Best Answer

If one is so depressed that personal hygiene becomes a difficult thing to keep up with then shaving one's head might help a little.

Best Answer

Maybe. To each his/ her own.<br />
If the person is experiencing issues re: past trauma and is working toward 'flipping the sc<x>ript' by way of dramatically altering their behaviour/ lifestyle/ habits/ living space/ health, etc.. and purge all traces and reminders of negativity (photos, old clothing, knickknacks, mementoes, etc..), it's possible that shaving the head or dramatically altering ones appearance would be beneficial.<br />
It may serve to reinforce that changes are taking place.. sweeping and profoundly life-changing changes.. that what he/ she did/ didn't do in the past is exactly that: A thing of the PAST. Their old ways of taking care of their life was ineffective and misguided. The drastic changes in their appearance may be a constant reminder to do better/ be better/ make better decisions, etc. <br />
Purging the old and making way for the new.. clearing away the clutter in ones living space, closet, desk, and even inner-circle will lead to new people, places & things. Breaking bad habits, working toward positive goals, etc. Eliminating hair may be cathartic.

Best Answer

No! If I ever did that I would sink into an abyss. lol It may be okay for others but certainly not for me. :-)

Best Answer

sure but when u look in the mirror is it really going to help with that depression my guess is probably not

Best Answer

Not for me, but if it makes you feel better about yourself, knock yourself out.

Best Answer

How am I supposed to shave my head while knocked out?

Best Answer

Either do it before or after you wake up.

Best Answer

Only if you watch yourself doing it.

Best Answer

Thats the outcome actually

Best Answer

Growing your hair until it covers your face is another way.

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer