I met this girl in the beginning of the year and we became "friends". She seemed cool and all, but she would occasionally talk about people and later talk to them, like everything was OK. Later this year, she started to ignore me--not saying hello in the hallways like she used to and sometimes simply walking away when she saw me walking. And sometimes, she didn't reply when I'd talk to her. It hurt. But now, she acts like I'm her best friend again. What should I do/think?
vouvezsoir vouvezsoir 18-21, F 3 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Loss of a Friend

Nope...sounds more like a cockroach.

Best Answer

Why haven't you ****** her yet? There's a 3-week time limit with girls for these things.

Best Answer

Uh... I'm a girl.

Best Answer

Then change your profile to reflect that. You have the default "John Doe" picture.

Best Answer

smart suggestion. Thanks

Best Answer

Now that that's cleared up, I don't think she sounds like much of a friend. You should drop her.

Best Answer

I agree... The only problem is that we share a lot of mutual friends. But I guess they'll just have to deal with it.

Best Answer

dont sound like it to me, maybe you should ask her why she was doing that

Best Answer