Okay there is this friend of mine who always calls and texts me even when i don't answer, 2 weeks ago was the last day of school for us anyways summer or not she calls and texts even if it's 3 am once she texted around 3am saying "I know you are awake, answer me" like wth? we were very close friend but the closer i got to her the more i realized she is needy. I've been ignoring her calls and texts for weeks now but yesterday she texted saying "Please pick up are you okay? is anything wrong?" and i didn't want her to worry so i answered that i'm great and everything is fine but then she started calling and texting again and her texts are so looooong and full of <3 :* like what is wrong with her? i told her that it's annoying but she still does it and i can't turn my phone off coz i need it so...
SAVEtheHER0 SAVEtheHER0 16-17, F 1 Answer Jun 8 in Dating & Relationships

i think she has a crush on you!

Best Answer

Nah she loves her cousin ......... who is a guy haha lol

Best Answer

hahaha okay that might be even weirder than if she had a crush on you

Best Answer

Really? i thought having a crush on me is weird and i actually thought what if she is les? o.0

Best Answer

its not that uncommon!

Best Answer