I had a crush on this girl in my first semester of college. She came up to me one day and we started talking. She invite me to her church so she gave me her number. I go there and she introduces me to her friends and family, I caught her glancing at me during service. After that she invited me to church events and once tried to invite me to dinner with her family, we also went to a haunted house and she held my hand the entire time. We also hangout on campus just the two of us for the most part, and once she gave me a lift and we drove to her church to pick up something. About half way through the semester she changed, she rarely texts, or asks to hangout on campus, she always tells me she's too busy watching kids, and now it takes her hours to respond to my text messages. I never made a move on her, so I haven't given her any reason to distance herself away from me. I thought we were becoming good friends but now it seems like i'm just another school buddy.
Sonata24 Sonata24 18-21, M 8 Answers Dec 3, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

Maybe she wanted to be more than friends and she got bored when you didn't make a move. Or maybe she really is busy and she just doesn't have the time or energy to do what she used to.

Best Answer

Well I sort of tried once, before the haunted house, I asked her to the movies and she said yes, a few days later I ask again to make sure she's going and she said she is bringing her friend along. I thought I was being third wheeled and called her out on it, she told me that guys tend to develop feelings for her. So I got pretty upset and acted on emotions and flaked out on her. She still wanted to see me the next day to study but I skipped that day.

Best Answer

I apologized to her after making plans and then canceling on her. Which is the reason why I picked her up and took her to that haunted house. But this is going way back

Best Answer

Oh... Then it seems like maybe she got worried that you were developing feelings and this is her nonconfrontational way of letting you down easy. Or she's busy.

Best Answer

This was when we were only about 3 weeks into really knowing each other, and my friend convinced me that she just wasn't comfortable with me yet. She seemed pretty comfortable with me now I guess, it was just me and her at that house, also when she texts to hangout on campus, its always just me and her. We did hangout at the park once, but only because I caught her by chance.

Best Answer

Well, taking her at her word seems best. If she's being honest, then you can pick up where you left off when things cool down. If she's lying, then you don't need someone like that.

Best Answer

No she is not using you.

Best Answer

is she using you? Is there something your not telling us because I see nothing here that shows she is using you. I see a woman who decided after being with you a few times that she wasnt as interested in you as she thought she might be and has moved on. You need to do the same

Best Answer

She would have to pay attention to you to be using you. Obviously she's not interested in your company. Get over it. You might think you need an explanation, but the truth hurts, and you already know it, if you're honest with yourself.

Best Answer

Probably!

Best Answer

ask her than guess just blurt everything out and if a slight hint she likes u , u if u like her too move in that direction just wondering won't help buddy

Best Answer