ad72495 ad72495 18-21, F 8 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Family Struggles

absolutely, not only has my brother abused me for much of my childhood (hair pulling, slapping, choking, biting) but it is almost his 18th birthday and it is still happening. on one account he pushed me into a table and split my chin, but luckily my dad and i are shifting houses and my mother will stay with him so that i can finish my final years of high school in peace

Best Answer

It's very real. My sister abused me for years. There is a difference between the normal levels of fighting between siblings (i.e. playful fighting) and abuse, but abuse is real. My sister would hit me, shove me, and choke me until I did exactly what she wanted. I'm still affected by the abuse even though the last time it happened was about two years ago. I spent my middle school years afraid to be alone with her because I thought she might kill me. If that's not abusive, I don't know what is.

Best Answer

Oh yaah. I was the oldest of eight. My two brothers would mess with my stuff all the time. Which when I caught them resulted in a head bumping. My sisters never messed around with anything of mine. But my brothers would receive payback lumps all the time.

Best Answer

yes i have the scars to prove it

Best Answer

I A PRODUCT OF THAT ****!

Best Answer

When I was a kid the oldest ruled. <br />
Since I was the oldest I think this is pretty good system.

Best Answer

D:

Best Answer

Dee colon means nothing to me. I have existed since before emoticons you puny noob. I was present for the first mass mailings of AOL floppies. They made good storage for Bank Account statements.

Best Answer