I have never been asked out on a date or been in a relationship. Is it because I live in an area where people are super fit and I am curvy.
Aria10 Aria10 22-25 4 Answers Jun 27 in Community

Well i have dated skinny girls and curvy girls, i like big bottoms, but i also like like skinny girls because they are fun to hug and stuff, but if i like the girl doesnt really matter what her body shape is, but i do have a limit, i mean i still need to be attracted to them, lol

Best Answer

Lol trueee

Best Answer

Everyone has prefences I guess...but I can not get my prefence because I am not skinny.

Best Answer

hahaha there are a bunch of guys who are attracted to as they say ( BBW ) unless your a guy, than idk what to tell you, but if you are a girl search it on facebook or something you will find a few pages about it, you may also meet a nice fello, just be careful though never know who your meeting over the net :P

Best Answer

Lol... I am not that fat. Curvy not obsese.

Best Answer

lol well than, you may not know it, but there is probably a guy in your town that is crazy about you, you just pay no attention to him going after the ( hot ) ones, alot of women i know do that, search for a good guy, without realizing the only good one is the one they do not wish to talk too, so keep your eyes open you will spot him lol

Best Answer

Everyone where I live is into being rock solid...I want the nerder guy but he wants the model.

Best Answer

Its not just the body. Personality plays a big part as well.

Best Answer

In today's world that is such a rare instance.

Best Answer

More so for younger people. Personality compatibility is a lot more crucial when you're older because you have the intention of "settling down" in mind, and essentially finding a partner for life.

Obviously this isn't the case for everyone.

Best Answer

But people don't want to get to know you because you don't look a certain way.

Best Answer

Girl I am very skinny and you really should be happy that you have curves. I bet they want to be curvy too 😊😊 like Sometimes I guess want to be like Damn I wish I had some hips when a girl walks by *No homo*

Best Answer

Have you been in a relationship?

Best Answer

Yes I am currently in a relationship 😊

Best Answer

Good for you.

Best Answer

Thanks have you?

Best Answer

Nope...

Best Answer

Well you will find that someone someday 😊😊😏😏😏👫

Best Answer

Hahaha...that is very unlikely.

Best Answer

You are young and idealistic.

Best Answer