i'm just asking
hmmm211 hmmm211 26-30 18 Answers Nov 27, 2010

Troll be trollin'.

Best Answer

Would it be bad if she kicked you in the balls after you insulted her by hitting her? Wait, guys that hit women usually have no balls.

Best Answer

you are really short sighted...

Best Answer

For just an insult? No.... What makes it harder is that you really aren't supposed to hit them in retaliation when they hit you either. I know because I am married to a woman who likes to start hitting if she can't get under your skin any other way. I guess the only way I could say hitting a woman is justified would be in complete self-defense of being struck.

Best Answer

when i said insult i should have just broadened the topic to include all the aforementioned issues

Best Answer

Yes it is bad and no she didn't have it coming. Freedom of speech ya know...

Best Answer

Don't you have the brains to 'fight' with your words? She insults you, so insult her back. The minute you lose your temper, you lose the argument. Words, in a lot of cases, do more harm than smacking.

Best Answer

be real what woman argues logically?

Best Answer

Nothing can be determined without context.

Best Answer

bend over and let me kick you in the balls.... it really is not that bad... you had it coming.

Best Answer

you use some pretty big words for a troll.

Best Answer

People like you can't be insulted.

Best Answer

Insults are just that insult a verbal attack and do not and should not result in a physical reaction. sticks and stones remember that. Hitting a woman for any reason is wrong. I will extricate myself from a situation rather that strike a woman. No thats not to say that some rude ******* might need to be taken over your knee and spanked but thats a whole other discussion and does not apply in the context of this question

Best Answer

it does coz you just advocated for her to get a smacking

Best Answer

Well, theoretically, if it was an insult that would have caused you to hit her if she was a guy, you are being sexist if you DONT hit her..<br />
That being said, i still wouldn't do it.

Best Answer

i like your argument.. if she was a guy.....

Best Answer