Cassiestar Cassiestar 56-60, M 10 Answers Apr 26, 2012

My pipe smoking friend had part of his lower lip surgically removed because it was cancerous. A high price to pay for the pleasure of using a full box of matches to smoke one bowl of tabacco.Ever notice how hard it is to keep a pipe lit ?

Best Answer

It's actually not like that. a pipe can be lit once and kept at one, if the pipe is packed correctly

Best Answer

If what you're smoking is marijuana, doctors say maryj is better for the lungs than tobacco. So yes.<br />
If it's not tobacco and not weed, and something else... I don't think you should smoke at all. <br />
:)

Best Answer

as long as you don't inhale

Best Answer

I heard cigars are worse and believe that to the prices they sell for!

Best Answer

Absolutely. As long as you don't inhale the smoke, you should be fine, but don't smoke a pipe as often as a pack of smokes.

Best Answer

Smelled someone smoking a pipe in the car ahead of me today at a traffic light.The pleasant smell took me back to my childhood,smelling the aroma of my grandfathers' pipe.Unexpected happy moment,in an otherwise hecktick day : )

Best Answer

If you consider lip and throat cancer better!

Best Answer

slightly, as long as you don't inhale. but you're at increased risk for oral cancer.

Best Answer

Yes, because you're less likely to burn someone. When I think of how many people I've accidentally burnt with the tip of my cigarette... ; )

Best Answer

I would like to see you put your mouth around my tailpipe when I 1st start the car up

Best Answer