whatWhenWereWhy1 whatWhenWereWhy1 13-15 26 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Drugs

Don't do it! You are young and want to experiment new things, but from experience I can tell you some things are not worth experimenting with. Don't do drugs, you might need to use your brain later on in life.

Best Answer

really im not the type of person that drinks alcohol or does drugs or anything like that i have good grades people think of me as a good girl and sometime that seems boring and smoking weed sounded like a good idea and fun and relaxing i know what it will do to me but my heads telling me stuff i don't want to hear.

Best Answer

When your head is telling you stuff you don't want to hear than weed would not be a good alternative for you.
I would consider you researching everything about weed and once you are aware of all the side effects and benefits of marijuana than by than you can make the decision to try it or not. Just educate yourself and make better choices, overall.
The healthiest way to do weed is through a vaporizer

Best Answer

Overall though weed is not the worst of the worst, and you can benefit from it without ever dying from the drug solely.

Best Answer

Im 14 I don't do it a lot but I do it on "special " occasions or when I am depressed. There is nothing wrong with it but I don't want to lead you down the "wrong" path so do what you would like. If it has any consolation.. I get straight A's, I'm a cheerleading captain, an excellent violinist, and I enjoy letting my hair down once in awhile to smoke a little Mary Jane.

Best Answer

Yes, smoking weed as an adolescent can cause mental problems. Lay off that stuff until you're 18 at least.

Best Answer

It's bad at any age. If you haven't started....don't. Trust me...you'll thank yourself later in life.

Best Answer

hey-- i'm 16 and the first time i did it i was 13, its no where near as bad as alcohol, for me i would rather smoke than drink because you actually are aware of what your doing. I don't do it that often and don't see the need to.. every once in a while isn't bad, don't be pressured to do it by your friends, do it if you want to and if your ready. i smoke to relax and calm down , it takes your mind off your problems and makes you forget almost like your in a dream thats real.

Best Answer

don't

Best Answer

My experience and my experience ONLY is from knowing a couple of friends of mine who grew up in a commune. They cop to the fact that they think smoking pot at a young age, (themselves) was detrimental to their emotional maturation. In other words, it stunted their emotional growth.

I'm not a doctor, nor a psychologist, but sometimes when you witness something others experience in real life, it has relevance.

Best Answer

i don't think a little bit now and then ever hurt anyone.

too many people wind up smoking it every day, and it turns them stupid and lazy.

my shrink made me give it up a few years ago. when i asked him to explain, he said some stuff i didn't understand about avoidance.

for me, the big issue is that i'd probably go back to smoking tobacco if i started smoking weed again; that's happened before

Best Answer

If you're concerned with your body and what it might do to you, studies have shown that your brain can be affected negatively by marijuana if you start at a young age.

I'm a regular smoker and I can tell you depending on your body chemistry it can make you lazy. ::LIVING PROOF:: ;)

Best Answer

1. Yes its bad. It messes up your mind and harms your body. For example, my employee got stoned and drove his car square into a lamp post in the middle of a big parking lot. His mind just wasn't registering reality.

2. You want to do it because teens want to do all the banned stuff even if its really stupid. Teens often have no sense.

Best Answer

all non natural retards start out that way .... dumass

Best Answer

If you've never smoked than don't start. Yes it has the potential to be bad. I watched my brother go from a sweet guy to a lazy uncaring potato, and then to an irritable, violent, jerk because of smoking. He just has no care for anyone now, because alls he wants is to escape everyone and everything, and feel that high.

Best Answer

Sounds like something much deeper going on than marijuana smoking.

Best Answer

Not really. He just smoked so much and let it become his life.

Best Answer

I have never smoked it, either, and I am quite a bit older. When I encountered an old friend on the street once, I told him I wished I had participated in all the chemical experiments those friends had. He said he wished he had the money back. 'Nuff said.

Best Answer

I started smoking weed when I was not much older than you, but it was much cheaper then. Like most other fun things, it is a bad habit to acquire and may cost you greatly. It cost me a decade of my life. Alcohol is my drug of choice nowadays, and that is expensive too. Save your money and have a good, clean life

Best Answer

not bad in moderation. I am not suggesting you do it, but in my opinion is not harmful. say what you want.

Best Answer

Pot will be illegal no matter what age you are but you should at least be old enough to smoke cigarettes before you try pot

Best Answer

So don't do it now..... You are asking for trouble if you start at such a young age... Don't ever smoke it..

Best Answer

Yes and you want to because appearently you're stupid

Best Answer

stupid really fine, i am stupid but at least i posted it on here for help instead of going out and smoking it.

Best Answer

Like your really going to listen to anyone here who tells you not to

Best Answer

But i am thou i don't want it to ruin my life and they helped me know that its stupid to do stuff because people think you should.

Best Answer

Well then thats good you proves me wrong

Best Answer

It's not really bad but it's not really good. See I used to smoke alllll the time from 14-20 yrs old and as a result I failed 9th grade, stop taking care of myself, stop caring, developed a mood disorder -- all in the name of weed. I do think that she your brain develops in your 20s that you can reconsider but let your beautiful brain develop fully and don't mess with this #retiredstoner

Best Answer

Marijuana is medicine! I smoke it everyday. I don't suggest you start smoking unless you are ready for the consequences that potentially come with smoking it and possessing it.

Best Answer