Justint2014 Justint2014 31-35, M 14 Answers Feb 10 in Community

People are becoming more isolated and when they post stuff on Facebook it may not be the true reflection of their life. Kind of like when someone bluffs playing poker, they play up what they want others to believe and play down the other stuff.

Best Answer

Isolated and introverted. They only seem to post what they want people to see, and as you state "not a true reflection of their life" -- Facebluff...

Best Answer

Tech has just made it more obvious. The more things change, the more they stay the same...

Best Answer

I think it always was. Go to an art museum and check out all the old old portraits ;) it's just a lot easier to post a selfie on narci-gram then it is to sit for an oil painting by a great master painter.

Best Answer

No. Society was always narcissistic, the examples you provided, twitter added, just showed that it's true.

Best Answer

I agree, but are these technologies making it worse?

Best Answer

No. Just making it more obvious.

Best Answer

I guess also more convenient.... push a button, upload a selfie.... wait for the response.... What, only 17 likes!!! WTF that was easily worth 20+

Best Answer

Yeah. I can understand that.

Best Answer

What is a selfie?

Best Answer

Nice... no narcissist in you :)

Best Answer

No doubt.

Best Answer

yep.

Best Answer

Well, it could have been narcissistic even without those.

Best Answer

I hope so, narcissists have a tendency to be sexy. Just saying.

Best Answer

And how !!!!

Best Answer

yes!!!

Best Answer

Yeahbuddy!

Best Answer