weeklyrubbishcollection weeklyrubbishcollection 18-21, F 12 Answers Apr 27 in Doing Good

NO!

Best Answer

I am overweight and there are times when people look down their noses at me.
It really doesn't matter if I am around other Christians, a restaurant, a store, etc...According to society thin and shapely is the "in beautiful."

Best Answer

I am sorry that you feel this way and people can be mean but are you sure they are 'looking down on you' for that reason?

Best Answer

Have you not seen society?

Best Answer

in the us

Best Answer

I"d say that's a definite no. Healthcare costs are the biggest drag on the economy. If young people want to live in a society that can afford to employ them, they better get on the fresh foods train!

Best Answer

Sorry. Can't help myself! http://youtu.be/xa0oCp-TJ_Q

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

What if you 'cant afford healthu food'?

Best Answer

Healthy*

Best Answer

Research. there might be farmer's markets and garden collectives in your area. Check out supermarket flyers for produce sales. Get nutritional recipes online and specialize in a few for yourself. Brown rice with complimentary veggies can go far! Likewise oatmeal with fresh fruit. It can be done.

Best Answer

is that a joke? when was it unnacceptable?

Best Answer

Sorry I mean 'normal','OK','good'

Best Answer

mmm no i don't think it is "good". it's not "abnormal" just not very healthy.
people really shouldn't discriminate, but at the same time, it's not our biological ideal, at all.

Best Answer

More like being fat is normal..(which is not)

Best Answer

According to the internet, yes. The average for places like UK and America is meant to be overweight far as I know. I don't really mind, I just find it disappointing seeing people shame anyone for their size (more common now to shame skinny people though, "big is beautiful, bones are for dogs") in order to make someone else feel better.

Best Answer

Or the pupular one 'real women have curves' or 'she's a real woman' while pointing at someone obviously overweight

Best Answer

Popular*

Best Answer

It seems to be considered the norm now. It's a damn shame.

Best Answer

not acceptable but used to , ,, still not healthy and society trying to get that message through

Best Answer

Being "overweight" used to be the ideal--if proved you were successful enough to afford to feed yourself and your family well.

Best Answer

is society getting to the point that being an ******* is acceptable?

Best Answer

Excuse me?

Best Answer