Ive never really felt like i needed one. But it seems im the only one out of everyone i know who has never even been kissed. Im family always gets on my case about how i need one and that they worry about me. But maybe they are the ones that need to be worried about. Ive never really felt a true connection with anyone. I dont mind being by myself i actually kind of like it but they dont get that because most women aren't like that. Maybe i do have to high of standards or maybe just afraid to commit to someone. idk?
Hippielove7 Hippielove7 18-21 65 Answers Dec 26, 2011

I'm 38 and I never had a boyfriend.And there is nothing wrong with me.

Best Answer

the juries still out on that one ;-)

Best Answer

I think this will turn water on my mill

Best Answer

Absolutely not. In fact, I'd say your doing it properly. I hate the people who jump into relationships just for the sake of some rumpy pumpy and exploiting partners. I personally will not get into a relation ship until I know for sure it will work out, and it's with the right person. Why rush and make yourself miserable rather than wait for true happiness. In this area of life, it truly is whatever makes you happy that you should be doing.

Best Answer

I totally agree with this. So many people are too impetuous when it comes to relationships.

Best Answer

No, there is nothing wrong with you. The guys you know probably are interested in you but they just don't know how to let you know. They may be shy or just intimidated by your beauty. I'm told that the prettiest girls are the loneliest girls, because the guys are just too afraid of rejection that they never ask those girls out. You are young and have more time than you think you have to find that special someone to spend the rest of your life with.

There is no such thing as having "too high of a standard" when it comes to the one you will spend the rest of your life with. Do you really want to be one of these girls that is waiting for her boyfriend to get out of jail or prison all of the time? Or do you want to be one of those women who is waiting for her husband to get home from work so the two of you can go out for dinner?

Best Answer

There are people out there that take forever to connect but you will when you are ready. Being careful is a good thing and you have been good to yourself for doing it this way.

So many kids jump at the chances to have someone that is really bad for them. Pick someone that has a future, is smart and doesn't drink and party too much.

Go easy and love happens when the other person is able for you to slowly see that they either are good for your not. You move on or move closer if you can communicate and have things in common.

Love isn't easy but is like any chance we take there is can be failure too. Failing means you learned a lot and that you want to be better towards yourself the next time. Have some fun and God bless you!

Best Answer

nope nothing's wrong with you

in fact we're just the same and I'm turning 18

and proud to be single haha

Best Answer

i ask myself the same question and i'm 21. i don't have any interest to have a boyfriend or any intimate experiences though, i don't know about you.

Best Answer

i lost my virginity at 21 - the funny thing is that my gf then didn't believe i was a virgin till after we actually had sex - i'm a great bluffer = ]

Best Answer

i'm perfectly content with being on my own without another by my side, my mom's always on my back about it too.

Best Answer

No of course not, I'm 16 and I've never had a real boyfriend. I think its ridiculous how hardcore young girls get with relationships. I mean you're only 19. You should be living for yourself and making your dreams come true! Besides, your not giving yourself to any guy that wants you which is good. Wait for someone special:)

Best Answer

It sounds like you just arent ready to date and you certainly dont sound interested in it. There is nothing wrong with you, there is something wrong with people trying to force you into the dating world. I do think you will find the right man for you, the good news is youre not stressing out waiting on your prince charming to arrive. Who knows, he is still learning how to put on armor.

Best Answer

Nothings wrong with you, i got my first relationship when i was 24....

Best Answer

19.... your fine... don't rush it :)

Best Answer

Just because you are independent and do not need someone to be happy does not mean there is something wrong with you. Many women are single, independent and happy and there is NOTHING wrong with them. Tell your family to chill; if it happens, it happens. Some people just do not need a relationship to feel complete.

Best Answer

you sound like you are more emotionally mature than most of us are or were

don't force anything

if someone comes into your life and is also mature emotionally

that would be refreshing

people rush relationships and marriage/living together way too much usually

Best Answer

OMG...something is seriously wrong with you! You're a NORMAL teenage GIRL! (if there is such a thing? = ) Get used to it....lol

Best Answer

Don't rush, you have all the time you want. At least you will know how to stand on your own two feet, without someone needing someone right by you. Enjoy your life don't rush....

Best Answer

I didn't date much in high school and was a v!rgin until mid college. It's not a race. When you're ready you'll find someone.

Best Answer

NO.... Its your choice

Best Answer

I do agree with some that have shared,just think about it you are only 19, maybe still in school or starting a job trying to get a handle on things.There is no rlue saying you have to be in a relationship at a certain age. You sound like a wise young lady that wants to get to know her self before getting tied down Good Call.

Just be Happy with you and forget what others want for U!

Best Answer

Girl You are not the only one

i am 21 but still didn't ever have a boyfriend

i wont mind waiting for my Mr. Love as long as possible, rather getting hooked with a looser

Enjoy being single

it rocks

Best Answer

ITS INTERESTING THAT YOU DIDN'T SAY YOU WANTED A BOYFRIEND,JUST WHETHER THIS IS NORMAL,BUT THAN I THINK "NORMAL IS ENTIRELY OVER-RATED.IF YOU WANT TO DATE,THE ANXIETY IS UNDERSTANDABLE;IF YOU DON'T RIGHT NOW WHY WORRY?PERHAPS IN TIME YOU WILL HAVE A FIRMER GRASP ON YOUR MOTIVATIONNS AND DESIRES.GOOD LUCK IN ANY CASE

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer