i turn on my fruit punch and my belly feels bloated with all that juice and the fish still lays here. i paid my money for it, shud i just eat or dont (its dead either ways) uuuuuuuuuuhm i think i have a problem im not like this towards chicken but i feel teribble if i eat fish. i dont no know why.........the fish looked like it had hope in the life but i choose it, made them steam it and now its haunting me.........shyte. im hungry but refuse to eat....its baby teeth looks fried and its eye has a hole...did i do that?
Conaie Conaie 22-25, F 6 Answers Jul 1, 2011

I like meat and fish, and i will even kill and clean it myself. I do not hurt things to indulge some twisted malice. I just like steak, fish, chicken and eggs. I think it is a natural healthy process. The idea that wolves and spiders should feel any sense of guilt for their diets is bizarre to me. I know im comparing humans and spiders and wolves, but diet is nothing to vilify someone or something over and spiders, wasps and wolves tend to be villains, in cartoons when all they are doing is surviving to the best their biochemical composition allows. If you like being vegan or vegetarian I will help however i can. The thing for me is like this, i did not create my nature so I can not alter the fact that in order to survive something else living must provide the nutrients my body needs. So, I do not like killing anything but I can not change nor will I suggest that any form of life is more important or less necessary ba<x>sed on its simple and less complex biology. If i could change this aspect of living, I just might, but i can not. I do hate the cruel and sadistic religious practices and the meat industry for caging nature just to make money or appease ignorant sadists who like to scapegoat, terrorize, and sacrifice to relieve their petty guilt. they do not allow families or herds to live a natural life cycles and feed them terrible hormones and their hybridizing practices have led to some seriously sick facts and genetically sick animals from their assuming natures role of providence. capitalism... sickness, humans twisting nature for profit, if that is the future then maybe the world would be better if humans went extinct. Just thinking about animal cruelty elicits in me a desire to harm those responsible. The sick practices of the meat industry have created conditions for animals that flood their bodies with chemical depressions. That kind of pain to nature should be regarded as terrorism.

Best Answer

oh sorry i get carried away sometimes. anyway there is nothing wrong with you. seems like somethings right with you as far as i can tell.

Best Answer

your a vegan at heart. you don,t like eating flipper or the fish that sings under the sea. in that movie. nothing wrong with that,

Best Answer

Hello future vegetarian.

Best Answer

dont get me wrong ll eat chicken and even pigs but its the fish that has me weak....you think i was a fish in my past life?????

Best Answer

If you feel sorry for a fish now, you will feel sorry for a pig later. Nothing wrong with that. Lots of people feel the same.

Best Answer

It's fine unless that fish had subvention for UCLA

Best Answer

oh okay........well im starting from tail up to head........if it decides to get vicious , he cant move he can only turn its head

Best Answer