i say yes definitely and i speak from experience. the arguing between my parents and the stress it caused in me and my siblings lives was a terrible enviroment to grow up under.

Best Answer

I remember some scary interaction between my mom and step dad. My memory is vivid and I'm nearly 51.

Best Answer

my memories are still vivid too. this is why i've worked so hard not to expose my own children to the strife that i witnessed growing up. thankfully me and my bf have a relationship that surpasses anything that my parents had.

Best Answer

i do not know. but this is a good question and experienced people should answer it.

Best Answer

Depends on if the parents despise each other or not.

Best Answer

makes good sense.

Best Answer

If that's the only reason that you're staying together, then NO. In my opinion, the best thing that you can do is to remain amicable, not argue in front of the kids and not say negative things about the other spouse when with the kids.

Best Answer