pflz91 pflz91 18-21, M 24 Answers Jul 14, 2012

Did you ever watch a movie a quarter of the way through it and walk out without seeing how it ends?

Best Answer

The real question is......... have you lived half of your life expectency and NOT liked any of it ??? I don't think the rest will just all of a sudden turn "worth-wild" !

Best Answer

ffs. just when we got rid of the gf/bf Q's...

Best Answer

I want to all the way to Australia and get completely dogfaced with you

Best Answer

:) come on down

Best Answer

Yes, but it is a permanent one for problems that are usually temporary.

Best Answer

Don't you dare talk to me about not knowing how it is to eel like killing yourself. How dare you presume that I don't know what it feels like. I am sure you have no idea what it's like to live a life in which you feel completely out of place in your own body. You probably have no clue what it feels like to wake up every morning and hate yourself and what you are. You don't know what it's like to have to wear a mask so no one knows how you really feel, you don't know what it's like to cry because you're you and not who you think you were meant to be. You don't know the feeling of shame pressing on your back every minute of every day and how hard it is not to kill yourself just to escape that crushing weight. **** you, **** your snide, presumptuous remark and **** whatever crap you think you know about me. This whole response was probably a waste of my time, juding by your idiotic response I doubt you have the mental capacity to wrap your mind around how it truly feels to feel as if you have no other option but to push through anyway just to spare your family the shock and horror of seeing your body lying on the floor.

Best Answer

Same goes for you jalbreak76. Read my response to the other ingrate who assumed the same thing you did. You have no idea what you're talking about. How dare you assume to know how I feel. How ******* dare you. The response I offered is generally correct. It also makes the person think about their problem and if it really is just temporary. Have you ever known someone who has killed themselves? Have you ever spoken to their family? I assume not based on your response. I have, and guess what? A majority say that, if they're lucky enough to catch the person before they die, the person usually utters some form of regret because they had not realized how much they really had. Furthermore, I find it ironic and laughable that you spit in the face of logic by assuming you know my feelings and what I have been through, then have the nerve to insult my intelligence.

Best Answer

I tend to chuckle when people say that it's a coward's way out, because the last time I checked, you need balls of titanium to get to the point of no return. Yes, yes it is a way out, but one has to first pay the toll: The unhappiness of loved ones, consent to whatever the afterlife truly holds (even without knowing), and what's left of one's life. If you have the conviction to do it, then it's a way out. If not, then it's just a waste of time.

Best Answer

I dont believe the word never should be applied to anything really. So I'd say yes it can be the way out for certain situations. For example I'm a martial artist and I'd rather be dead then lose the ability to use my legs. Cause their part of my passion, which I believe is one of the only reasons I think life is worth living. If you know what I mean ?

Best Answer

yes but encourageing suicide is never good

Best Answer

Some people live a very short life and SOME people live a very LONG life !!!

Best Answer

No. I lost my dad to suicide when I was 17. He had stage four lung cancer. His suicide wasn't clean and he lived a few days incapacitated and unable to speak to us while hooked up to machines. I could see in his eyes that he regretted what he had done. <br />
Whatever the problem, there are ways to make our problems and trials easier to bear. Sometimes we just have to find the right support and the right answers for us. <br />
Suicide is rarely the right answer.

Best Answer

Yes, but first lets look at how suicide comes in many forms. Some over eat, some drink to much alcohol, some take street drugs, some speed, some fight, some under eat, some get to much sun, some use chemicals to alter skin, some work around toxic chemicals and others take part in dangerous sports are on a slow road to suicide.<br />
In some states it is now legal for a doc to help one commit suicide when they are facing a painful terminally ill disease. <br />
I contend that in some situations suicide may become the choice for a less painful death. I have seen many suicides in my life that were the best choice.

Best Answer

Its actually the way in....the way in to the unknown, the mystery. If you think life is a mystery now, go ahead and kill yourself...<br />
Yet, I don't believe that people go to hell or whatever. There are very good reasons to kill one's self. Take for instance, a little girl who lives in a brothel, who literally has no hope as to having her life changed. If she decides to kill herself, who could blame her? I think in this sense it is the way out. The only way. (I know, I know blasphemy....ooh I'm so scared....)

Best Answer

what zwedie thinks is what is said by mystics who know by experience, and their message to us is that each situation we face is a necessary avenue to learning and growing and that it will be repeated until we have learned and grown.

Best Answer

No.Never!

Best Answer

It is a way out, but very far from the best way.

Best Answer

It's the coward's way out..

Best Answer

Far out! That's my opinion. I've had personal experiences. There is no freaking reason to attack me on that. And what the hell does this have to do with my boyfriend? If you don't like what I said, just move along. A lot of my family self harm. I've seen the devastating effects, and although I don't do it myself, I have enough experience/balls/intellect/maturity to answer this question the way I want to answer it.

Best Answer

Oh, and by the way, I didn't break up with my boyfriend.

Best Answer

So **** off.

Best Answer

at times life can hurt you and be cruel.......well not life but ppl. But suicide isnt the answer, its a end all......you never know about tomorrow and what a difference a day makes......please don't......

Best Answer

I just feel like I have a terrible reputation and feel alone. I've made a lot of mistakes in my past and feel that those bad choices have shaped what others have though about me. I feel detached from everyone and And I don't I know what to do

Best Answer

Those mistakes may have molded your rep.........But if your not here you can't fix it.....First forgive yourself .......work on loving you again and the ppl that matter will be right there loving you back......mistakes are reversible but suicide isnt........dont give up on yourself.........give the new you a shot to shine through and kill that old rep.......I think you're worth a second shot.....:-)

Best Answer

I really do wish i get a second shot. I feel that maybe relocating, starting over, and learning from my mistakes may be my best and only option. I am never taken seriously, and am always treated more as a sidekick than a leader. I seem to be trapped in an outsider's perception of being weird, out of control, and stupid. I have tried hard to change this but I haven't had any success. I just wish there lies a place where there are people with my values, beliefs, and attitudes. A place where I can be happy in the presence of others and enjoy being around others. I can only hope.......

Best Answer

It isn't because it doesn't solve any problems, it just creates new ones... I've tried b4 and didn't do anything for me but complicate my life, and knowing what the aftermath would have been like had i succeeded made me completely change my opinion on suicide.

Best Answer

It is A way out not THE way out, and its not the best one.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

No, it never is

Best Answer