sufferingmypaininsilence sufferingmypaininsilence 18-21, F 20 Answers Jan 29, 2012

Absolutely not. Suicide is a permanent problem to a temporary solution.

As a human, I am asking you please don't do it.

Best Answer

No...not yours or the people that are left behind...suicide causes emotional pain..years of it. It may not seem like it at the time but there is light at the end of the tunnel. Many people can attest to that.

Best Answer

Only your own. You leave behind a trail of pain and suffering for others that will last their whole lives.

Better to simply draw a line under the past and start from Day One again. Or pick apart your life and work on the pieces you give to others, dropping the inward looking parts that cause you pain. Giving to others makes you feel better about yourself and if you have no use for your life, then others can use some help.

Best Answer

I want to help others and make a difference on the world. But how can I after all I went through and going through.

Best Answer

you can help by using your own experiences...that's help from real life...you have the right to then say.." i really understand"

Best Answer

It's the dumbest way.

Best Answer

It relieves it all right. Unfortunately, it also relives you of every other thing in your life.

And actually, the best way to relieve emotional pain is ice cream. Lots of it. The fattier and creamier, the better.

Best Answer

No. Picking yourself up and righting the wrong is the only way to do that.

Best Answer

death last to long (forever) to be of any real use to life what you need to do is move I mean it move away form what who or where is hurting you. Death is the end of all try moving a new town new friends new everything become a new person so long as your alive you are winning you lose only when your dead so change the rules you are being held by and win

Best Answer

Em hold on and i will just ask someone who who has commited suicide.......................................................'.....

Oh they didnt give me an answer, and thats because they are dead and when you die thats it, noone ever knows.

Best Answer

suicide as many have posted is a permanent act for a temp solution...

being at one point in my life when i felt so depressed and so out of it that i felt as if i was in a deep pit and no way out. i can relate to how someone can feel so low at that point in their lives where they can even slightly consider that as an option. unfortunately alot of people fail to seek the help they need and the depression gets worse. i never want to feel that way again but there are options out there and there are genuine people that will help and want to help you. took me a while and alot of family support but its one day at a time. i does get better.

Best Answer

no, it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Best Answer

If it were EVERY ONE of us would be dead so NO suicide as a theraputic measue or devise is very highly overated. All people have emotional troubles at some time all people I deal with severe depression every day of my life I do know you pain,frustration and exhaustion from it Hang tough

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

no young Lady, Love will set you free however

Best Answer