enzo101 enzo101 13-15, M 12 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Youth

I do it a lot as you get older people just look at you funny Sometimes they even cross the street to get away from you works well for me

Best Answer

i do it all the time, (i don't have any friends where i am) and i feel ok hehe

Best Answer

same

Best Answer

Yes,it helps keep yourself sane.Which is probably why the perception of many is its a sign of madness,they dont,and are insane.

Best Answer

If there's anyone you listen more to...it's yourself!? what u say is what you'd automatically listen to. if u say bad stuf abt yourself that's how you'll always think of yourself same thing goes for when u say gd things abt yourself. cause if u talk gd things abt yourself to yourself, what anybody else says abt u wont matter at all-wnt make u flinch either!!?

Best Answer

It's really the only way you are ensured that an intelligent person is listening :D!

Best Answer

Mum Dad and lots of older people do it all the time. They say its the first sign your going mad well in that case I went mad about 10 years ago

Best Answer

Yes, you can have an honest debate with yourself where pride and the need to win the debate is removed.

Best Answer

They all said yes

Best Answer

not always..especially when there are people around you!

Best Answer

Just don't answer yourself and if people comment just tell them you're "Thinking out Loud".

Best Answer