Im sick of hearing about him.<br />
They need to stop slamming &mocking the guy about being a Christian.

Best Answer

I don't watch football and I am sick of hearing about him.

Best Answer

American Gridiron is over rated

Best Answer

lol. Apples and oranges,champ.

Best Answer

He's a Christian, which I think is great, but there's a problem when the Christian gets more attention than Christ. Fellow Christians, please stop idolizing Tebow and start idolizing JESUS CHRIST!!!

Best Answer

No. Look at what he did for Denver this year. Compare their awful record with Kyle Orton and their record with Tebow. Tebow's stats aren't great, but other quarterbacks who emerged as great quarterbacks had similar stats at this very early stage in their careers. Tebow is a clutch pla<x>yer, which is invaluable. He can throw the bomb very well, as he demonstrated at Florida and Sunday against Pittsburgh. He is probably the best inside runner I have ever seen at the quarterback position, and he's not a bad outside runner.

Best Answer

He's overrated and I'm sick of hearing about him.

Best Answer

The guy wins.He is not that good at what he does,but he's a leader that his team believes in.

Best Answer

Teblow!

Best Answer