We could focus on Mentalism.
You know....Like almost read the mind of the other person and their Emotions.
I can pretty much do that...So I am sure it exists.
Targeted guessing..Intelligence..Empathy and so on.Would help.

Best Answer

No it is not, unless you're using Hiro's neurocranial transmitter to control the microbots.

(actually that tech actually exists--not the microbots, but I mean, using a headband to control objects based on your concentration levels. It's effectively an EEG that measures the wave pattern of your brainwaves, which is affected by concentration levels).

Best Answer

So How does quantum Entanglement work...O.o Spooky action at a distance

Best Answer

Not telekinesis. Also, if I had the answer to that, I'd literally have a Nobel in Physics.

Best Answer

Sort of The same thing.One Particle affecting the other across distances.
It defies laws so pretty sure some laws exist which we don't know about.

Best Answer

O.o Could be one day.
Right now. I don't think .I don't know
Just like I don't know loads of stuff.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Are
You
Sure?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Have you tried it?
Or do you have proof it's 200% fake

Best Answer

Do you have proof that it works?

Best Answer

Yes •_•

Best Answer

Best Answer

Loool I am tempted to say no.But who's to say.The thing I haven't seen...Does not mean it doesn't exist.

If You are Sure Then Could You explain quantum entanglement.
When Information is passed from one entangled particle to the other instantaneously..Which is faster than the speed of light.
would be even if One particle was here and the other One was on the other side of the universe.
That seems Like telekinesis to me

Best Answer

It's possible tho
It takes meditation peace focus and effort

Best Answer

Well, it depends on how you define "telekinesis" and "real." Perhaps if you include futuristic technology beyond the scope of our compression that link the very fiber of the universe with whatever makes up the mind (for lack of a better explanation, and in lieu of any sort of professional science, something like quantum entanglement on a massive scale), or, simulations that become people's "reality", then it may one day exist, and if so, then, I'm sure some would argue that if something is possible and will exist given enough time, then it does exist, though that's more of a complex philosophic argument., and pretty messy.

Best Answer

I knew you were gonna ask that...

Best Answer

How •_•

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Are
You
Sure?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Have you tried to do it

Best Answer

How are You sure? If You are Sure Then Could You explain quantum entanglement.
would be even if One was here and the other One was on the other side of the universe.
That seems Like telekinesis to me.

Best Answer

Oh shoot enlightener you just told him 😁

Best Answer

I used the wikipedia definition. I thought that you could stretch the definition by using sensors and brain activity to control objects, but I wanted to keep it simple and not confuse anyone.

Best Answer