BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 17 Answers Jan 31 in Military

I generally take it as a compliment, even if it comes from lecherous creeps. If someone appreciates your looks, whether he sees you as a friend, as a lover or as an object to jerk off to doesn't really matter. It's always a form of appreciation, and I happen to like being appreciated, no matter in what form.

Best Answer

def a compliment

Best Answer

either way, I'm going to stop and say hello.

Best Answer

If it's a stranger, then I do think it's pervy and odd, but if it's someone I know pretty well I take it as a compliment.

Best Answer

Depends who's saying it.

Best Answer

Depends if it comes with a leer or not. With a leer is a no no and my impulse is to bolt.

Best Answer

A compliment, surely?

Best Answer

Depends on who is saying it and how they're saying it.

Best Answer

Not Pervy. I don't hear the term in reference to myself, but I do find myself saying this term in my thoughts regarding others.

Best Answer

Depends on who is saying it to you. ;)

Best Answer

Pervy

Best Answer

it can't be anything else?

Best Answer

Girls don't say that to boys where I live but I wouldn't be offended.

Best Answer

Sexy when in regards to you :P

Best Answer

A guy I think likes it but I think it's disrespectful unless its in the right moment as in ( your girl dresses in clothes to be dirty for you stuff like that )

Best Answer

to the right woman, it should be a compliment

Best Answer