jorlisa jorlisa 16-17, F 17 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Community

Can't wait to see this ****...

Best Answer

what's your opinion on this ?

Best Answer

It isn't disliked, but its certainly the most misunderstood and most stereotyped though.

Best Answer

Agree with you

Best Answer

Were all meshing anyway, let's not sweat it too much

Best Answer

Can't wait to see this ****...

Best Answer

Best Answer

= )

Best Answer

Hmmm. Racist much? I don't know that there's a single "African American Culture."

Best Answer

no.Mexicans are.

Best Answer

feliz navidad, hon

Best Answer

lol haha happy holidays to everyone as well

Best Answer

I think the extreme cultures are the ones that are most disliked. Such as most of southern conservative culture, extremist islamic culture. They hate on each other, and they are hated by everyone else.

Best Answer

No! People of color are a threat to any people who dislike them. People of color are the ones who set the "Bar". They would love to be like "People of color". They are "Inferior" of them,this is why they try and keep them down. They know if a "Person of color" get the opportunity they will "Excel" and "Surpass" them. Why would you try and be like someone who you label and say you dislike? Think about it? I don't want to be like someone,I dislike,read between the lines.

Best Answer

In small packets it is fun. <br />
But i would probably go crazy if i was subjected to it all day long, all year round.

Best Answer

What is your definition of "African American culture" ?<br />
I understand it is only one nationality when you are born and raised in the USA?

Best Answer