I just got done reading Of Mice and Men. It was a really good book but it got me thinking.
PrincessKayleigh PrincessKayleigh 16-17, F 8 Answers May 29 in Community

I think I'll just go off to those hills and find a cave.

Best Answer

A great piece of work that has multiple meanings. I won't bore you with what I see in the book but I suggest you re-read the book every 5 years because I guarantee you will see in it things you missed. In odd moments of madness I call it the greatest book ever written. It isn't , but is is one of the greatest. It is though the greatest novella ever written. As important a book as the bible. Don't forget. Read again in the next 5 years.

Best Answer

No I want to hear the meanings you got from the book. That stuff does the complete opposite of bore me, I love learning. Heck, I will probably ready it again in like 4 months haha. I re read a lot of the chapters.

Best Answer

That's easy is me getting your number achievable ?

Best Answer

Dat pickup line doe. Applause.

Best Answer

It wasn't a pick up line your rejection of my question proves that the American dear just failed me.

Best Answer

I did not reject you, sir

Best Answer

The American dreams power at work

Best Answer

Haha :)

Best Answer

The sad thing is I'm English. ^~^♡

Best Answer

Hey, every average American teenage girl would KILL for you.

Best Answer

♢English Lovers♢ <~~the true American dream.

Best Answer

Its pretty hard to get to the top when your starting at the bottom these days. I guess it's still possible but a lot less likely.

Best Answer

The American dream is having a bit more than your parents did. Probably with a good education if the economy and money system doesn't collapse. But that's a big IF the way things are going in the world.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

What is your reasoning if you don't mind me asking, sir?

Best Answer

I think our government don't want us to have any hopes or dreams.

Best Answer

yes it is

Best Answer